Chapter 21 The Jormungandr

After an hour later...

Tony's POV

"It's so quiet here, I don't see anything." Suddenly I heard a loud hissing which got me shivers. When I turned, "Oh! Fucking Lord!!" "Tony you should don't use these.....Oh Fuck" We saw a giant snake in front of us, and that thing had trapped a boat too. I think I am lucky that it didn't had noticed me anymore. "We have to do something, we can't just stand here!" Strange said. "I think for that reason we have came here." I said to him. "Tony, can you take that board out from that place?" Steve asked to me, I can but at the time I don't want to tell this to him. I actually just hate snakes but It's my duty. "Yes, I can. Me and Roudy will handle it." I said. "Fine, Tony and Roudy will handle the boat. Loki, Strange, Thor and Vision I think you guys can handle the snake." He said. "Yes, we can." Thor said. "Me, Clint, Spidey and Natasha will stay here. We can't fly there but we will try to do every possible help from here." Steve explained and I think he have a point. Then I and Roudy headed to the boat.

We were in way then suddenly that creature looked at me and hissed violently. I got distracted by that, "Tony!!" Roudy pushed me away, that snake's purpose was to hit me but Roudy took that for me. "No! Roudy!!" I screamed and rushed towards him, that fucking thing tried to hit me again but Thor saved me, "Go!" He said.

I reached to him, "Buddy! Are you ok?!" I was terrified by the attack in him. "Yeah, yeah, it's fine. I am ok, well your suit is really protectable." He said. "Yeah but you should don't test it like this." With that I helped him stand. "Let's get it finished." He said to me and I nodded, then we headed to the boat again.

Strange's POV

"Loki! Can't you tell your child to stop now?!" I literally asked him, it was getting complicated to control that monster. "He doesn't remember me, someone is controlling him. He can't do this kind of thing!" He explained. "Oh really?!" Tony said, annoyed by the giant snake. "I think I need to do this now." Loki mumbled something. "So, still now something is left to try?" Vision asked. "Thor! You have protect me from the upper side, I am reaching to his head!" And as he said, Thor just flew to him without caring about of his own. They really have a strong bonding between them.

Roudy's POV

We had took all the people from the safe place. "All done." I said to Tony and he showed me thumbs up. "Every thing is clear?" Captain asked from the earpiece. "Yeah" I replied. "Let's get to the jet." Tony said and we were just leaving the boat until I heard a child's voice, calling for help. "There's a child in the boat I need to get there and flew back, Tony couldn't came cuz he had a victim.

I got into the boat, "Where are you!?" I shouted. "Help!?" I heard a voice. Then I got downstairs and saw a little girl. "Hey, come here with me. I have came to save you." And she ran towards me. I took her up and embraced her. When I flew up leaving the boat, that snake's tail hitted the boat badly. "Guys! Are you handling it?" I asked. "Why don't you come and try?" Strange replied me. "Fine" I said to him and returned to the jet.

Thor's POV

"Loki was saying about he need to do this, but what? I'm worried what's he is gonna do. I saw him flying upwards to get reach to the snake's head. "I am sorry my child." After saying this, he used a spell on him and cuz of that the snake started hissings loudly cuz of the pain and after that him fell in the water. The water splashed covering a large space cuz of that we all got wet. I suddenly got thought of Loki and in worry I reached to him. "Loki! Are you ok?" He was looking sad. "Thor, I didn't meant to hurt him anymore." He said to me. "Loki, you have saved him, you did this for his good otherwise he would had harmed himself too." I told him then he hugged me softly and in all these fight and tiredness, truly now I got some relief. Really being hugged by him is the sweetest thing I ever know. "I think now we should get him to Hela, she will take care of him." He said aparting and I nodded.

After a bit of time the work was done, we got Jormungandr back to his home and then I got some relief that now here nobody is here for making any kind of problem. "What the........, ah come on, not again!" Tony said with a pissed look. "What happened?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. "Here's coimg a report from Newburgh that there is a worm type monster, destroying the city." Tony told us. "Do it is in one of your children too Loki?" Steve asked. "No, it is the real Terror, The Lindworm."