Chapter 9 The Green Ring

Loki's POV

I was in my room dressing up. I pulled up my pants then suddenly I heard door's shut. I gotted my whole face red then I thoughted it would had been wind. Well, I think so, it can't be Thor again. I then started brushing my hair "Ar..are you ready?" Thor asked. "Yeah! Just in a minute." I replied. "Ok, I am waiting at the car." He said. "Yeah!" I said. When I was done I headed to the car, I saw Thor looking at his foot and mumbling something. "What happed brother?" I asked, he got jumped out. "Ah! Hey! Brother..no nothing. Are you ready?" He said. "Yeah" I said. "so let's go." He said and got in the car. "Hey Thor!" I called him. "Yes ah..Loki." I smile at that. "Hey I think we should walk their. What do you think? It will be fun." I said. "As you say." He said and I gave him a sweet smile and he blushed hard. "Let's go before you will got exploded." I said. "Huh! What? nothing..haha." He did rubbing his neck and I don't know why but I love his  laugh.

We walked in the street and i was pointing out every single thing like a child, should I have to behave like a stupid? Maybe it is because I never had taken a look at Midgard like this. We were walking then a jewellry shop came and I got my eyes locked up on a beautiful green emerald ring. I loved it really. "It was beautiful." I said. "Do you want it." Thor asked. "No no I was just saying." I said. "I don't think so, you loved it, don't you?" He said. "Yes but i don't want to buy it." I admitted. "No Loki you should buy this." He said heading to the shop. "Hey! Stop!" I said grabbing him. "But..."    "Just no, I only praised it Thor. It's okey." I told him. " No you should...." He was saying before I pushed him afterwards. "Ok ok, fine.".  "Yeah!" I said. "Now let's get there." I said. "Yup!" He did and I giggled.

We arrived, there were too much crowd heading to there work but no prombles and no collidings, its all manageable. We were walking then suddenly we heard music playing around us and some people started standing there in a perfect place and started moving. "Hey! Loki! It's a flashmob!" He said smiling. "Flash what??" I asked I don't know what's happening? "Ah! Come on brother we both know you are a great dancer. You can do it without any practice." He said, proudfully? "Wha- " He pulled me and started dancing, I don't wanted to feel awkward so I started too. The song just so amazing and cool, it's a great fun. I started singing too. 'Everyday I Am Shufflin' I really enjoyed it.

When it ended everybody just walked out from the scene. Thor also pulled me "do you liked it?" He asked. "I loved it!" I said and he smiled. "Which was that song." I asked him, I really loved that song. "It's Party Rock Anthem." He said. "I think I should download it." I said. "Of course." He said and I heard a scream from any behind of me. "Someone is in trouble." I said and headed there. "Hey! Wait!" Thor said and followed me. I saw a man with the Scepter and he was just to kill that women who was in front of him and having a baby in her hands. "You are going to die." I was confused I can't face off him otherwise he will be beware that we are here. So, I transformed myself in some other person. I grabbed his hand "not today." And with that I hitted him in the face and snatched the Specter "Go!" I told her and she nodded and gone he was just to hit me then I heard a BAM! behind me, it was Thor he knocked him down. "Thanks.". "You're welcome." He said. "Now what to do with him?" He asked. "We can't leave him like this, I am fitting a GPS tracker in him." I said. "Where do you get that?" He asked watching me setting it. "Tony not only had gave us a luxurious house." I said. "Hmmm." He hummed looking at me. "What?" I asked. "Huh, Nah, nothing." He said. "Hmm."I did. After few seconds it was done to let him go. "It's done let's go before he get awake."   "Yeah" and we headed to home In hurry because if we had gone any late then Tony will not have a good mood.