Chapter 19 The Blue Glowing Cube

Nobody's POV

Everything was going slow and perfect, Thor had got his Love with no secrets left. Avengers were doing good and everything was just quite peaceful.

Then one day.....

Loki's POV

It was not like everyday, I woke up by a thud which was happening outside. "What was that!!?" Thor asked waking up too. "I don't know." I said getting up and dressing.

"I think it's a strom." I told him. "Maybe" He said and when we got out of the house then saw a huge Space Ship landing. "What the heck is this?!!" He said and we saw Tony coming towards us. "Hey, Tony! What's happening here?" I asked him. "As you both are sleepy heads, today near 7 a guy came and stood at the center of the square times and started calling someone by his Glowing Cube. Police tried to stop him but he killed them and now it's in front of your eyes." Tony explained. "I knew it!" I said because I did. "What?!?" They both said. "Tesseract's one part is connected to me. I can know when it's getting in use." I told them and ran to the place where it was landing.

"How we are gonna stop it?" I asked him. "I literally don't know." He said. "I think I know." Thor said. "What?!" "Yes I can stop it, if I will fire on that hole from where it's coming then I think we can do something." He told us. "Ok, then I, Steve, Falcon and Bucky will attack on the engine." Tony said. "Me, Bruce and Hawkeye will stop Flying Robots." Natasha said in Tony's earpiece. "I, Spiderman, Wanda and Vision will stop that other one." Roudy said to Tony, landing on his side. "And me, Strange and Wong will be here for them." I said. "Ok guys, let's go!" Tony said and flew with other Avenger. I headed towards the Space Ship but Thor stopped me "Loki please will be fine, love." He said, I saw a sad look in his eyes. "Thor, I will be fine, I promise." I said, kissing his hand then he shook his head and flew by looking in my eyes. I don't know what he was thinking and I don't think I will keep my promise.

Nobody's POV

"Steve look your back!" Tony shouted from behind and before happening anything wrong he got that Alien in his hand then Falcon came flying from upwards and shooted it. "Hey! That was mine." Tony said in an annoyed voice. "Really Stark?" Falcon said. "Thor, how's the work going on?" Tony asked him. "Well it's now getting too much hard." He answered. "Wait there, I'm coming!" Tony said. "Wait, I'm coming too." Steve said. "Steve are you gonna come with me by hanging on my back?" Tony asked him cuz really? "Uh, ok go." He agreed and with that Tony flew towards Thor, in the way Roudy and Falcon joined him.

When they arrived, they saw he was fighting and on the other side he was handling the hole to shut. "Great job! Thor!" Tony told him. "I WANT HELP!!!" Thor screamed. "Oh! I'm sorry!"He said and started knocking down every single outer space guy except Thor.

After like one hour of action, Avengers were winning the battle. The last thing which was left to do, was sealing and point in the sky. "Now how we are doing this?" Vision asked. "Like I know." Tony said. "Do any type of sorcery can do something?" Clint asked. "What? Wanda's powers?" Tony asked. "No, I can't do this. I can't seal it." She said. "So?! Then?" Tony said getting saved from an attack. "So, Mr Strange maybe." Spiderman said landing on the left side of the Hero. "I can." He said. "WHAT?!!?" He said and everyone was in questions. "So, are you waiting for my funeral?! Do something!!" Tony told him. "But i want a hand in this." Strange said. "What the......?" Steve was just to say. "Buddy where's your language?" Bucky asked. "Leave it now! Doctor do you really need a hand?" Steve asked, and on other side Spidey got an Alien's hand for him. "Here! Sir!" "Are you kidding me?!?" Strange shouted. "Um, no?" Spidey answered. "I asked for help in sealing it." He explained. "Okey..." Everybody did. "I can help!" Loki said after knocking down an asshole. "So, can we go now?" Loki asked. "I'm sending Hulk, he will get you here." Tony said. "AAAGGUHH!!" Hulk screamed from behind them. "I'm not finding that guy any safe." Loki said and when he turned Strange was gone. "Wait! I'm coming!" Thor said and flew downwards. "Let's go." Thor said, landing. "Um, yeah but how you're gonna take me." Loki asked then Thor slowly wrapped a hand around his waist, smiling. "Ready?" He asked and Loki smiled looking down, then they flew. Everything was so filled with action there but they were looking so peaceful while flying.

"You can continue your romance after this battle." Tony said after there arrival. "What?!" Thor asked in shame, blush, confusion and Loki just smiled and got to his way. "I still didn't understood your words." Thor asked Tony. "Ah! Come on, Buddy you can't hide anything from me." Tony told him. "Hm, Hey! What!?" He asked but he was late, Tony had flew away.

"So now how we are sealing it?" Strange asked Loki. "What?! You still don't know?" Natasha asked. "CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME F&%KIN TIME?!!?" Strange shouted in frustration. "LANGUAGE!!" Steve shouted in reply. "WATCH YOURS!!" Strange shouted in replied to Steve. "Buddy you should really get a girlfriend for you." Tony suggested him. "I'M GAY!!" Strange said and Loki bursted out laughing, uncontrollably. "YEA!! THOR, LOKI, STEVE AND BUCKY TOO!!" Natasha admitted. "I KNOW THAT!!" Tony shouted in happiness, don't know why?

"Ah, Loki can you please...." Strange requested him. "Yes, Yes You just have to handle it here and I'm going there on the other side." He told him, stopping his giggling. "Oukey!"