Chapter 20 The Fafnir

Loki's POV

Strange was on the other side, still holding and shutting the hole to close with me. "Just one more!" I said and he nodded. It was just to close than, "Aaaaah!" I inflected my whole power and it got shut. "Well done guys!" Tony shouted from behind, everyone looked at us. "Finally finished." Clint said. "Yeah" I said tapping his back and smiling.

"Loki! Are you ok?" Thor said, scaring me the crap out of me. "Brother! Easy, yeah I am." I told him. "Ah! Ok, I.. I'm sorry I was just.. just worried." He said, looking down. "No! No! It's ok. I know you didn't meant that." I told him grabbing his hands in mine than he looked at me. "Thor?" I called him. "Yes, Loki?" He said. "Can I ask you to....". "Ahem!" Tony did and I gave him a dead look, turning. "Hey! Look I really don't want you to disturb but we are having a new trouble." He said. "What?" Clint asked. "Don't you think you're in too hurry for holidays?" Natasha asked him. "What happened?" Thor asked Roudy. "There's coming a information from Philadelphia about a Wolf like Monster, it is destroying the city." He said. "It's Fafnir." Then Loki said, getting worried about his son. "We have to get there, I'm going with falcon. Roudy! You have to come too.". "Yes, I'm getting there" And with that they flew up. Loki started waving his hands in circle "What are you doing?" Thor asked. "Making a portal." When he ended saying, a portal got opened to Philadelphia. "I didn't knew you know this too." Thor said passing through the portal. "Oh my God." Thor said cause of watching a Thousand feet long Wolf Beast, Son of Loki Laufyson, The Prince of Jutonhiem. He was growling with blue glowing eyes, attacking on helicopters and destroying everything. "We need stop this." Tony said giving a hint to Vision. Vision was just to using his lazer on the Wolf "NO!!" Loki screamed and came in front of the Wolf. The Wolf started groping more and then Loki turned to him. When Wolf's sight came on Loki he got normal and stoped growling. "It's ok Son, everything is fine." Loki said stroking his Son softy. "Should I believe, what I'm watching?" Tony said to Captain. "I don't know." They both were shocked.

"Loki! You should get away from it!!" Thor shouted, slowly stepping towards him. "GRRRRR" Fafnir started growling. "No! Thor! Wait!" Loki told him then Thor stopped his steps. "You have to go with your Sister, alright?" Loki told him and the Wolf slowly sat down. "So, you are here." Hela said from behind and Fafnir got silent. "It's ok, someone had played with his mind otherwise I don't think he would do this type of thing." Loki admitted. "I should get him home now." Hela said then Loki nodded and opened a Huge portal. "I will come to meet you ok?" Loki said and Fafnir waved vis tail on Loki's face. "Ok, ok fine. I Love you too son." Then the portal disappeared.

"What an incredible family." Clint said. "Yeah really" Natasha agreed. "I don't know what to say." Thor said, still shocked. "Don't say anything." Loki said, grabbing Thor in his and was just going to smash his lips "Ahem!" Tony again came in. "Now what?" Loki said, giving him a dead look. "Am.. We have another problem." He told. "What!?" Spidy asked. "But, I have a date Mr. Stark." He said. "Where?" Captain asked. "At Niagara Falls" Roudy said. "We have to hurry." Vision said, eyeing closed and feeling something. "I'm not feeling good." He said. "When you do good?" Bucky said. "Ok, let's go." Captain said. Thor was just to go "I will have my Kiss later." Loki said, leaving an inch of distance between their lips and leaving a red faced Thor. "Ffffine.". "Good" Loki said and walked away. "He is gonna kill me someday." Thor said to himself and took a look at Bucky who was staring, when Thor looked at him, he also walked away while blushing. Then Thor joined them for solving a new problem.

Hey guys!
As I know you liked this book so, I had wanted to ask you about reading my another book too. It's not any Fanfic, it's my story. So, if you're interested so will read it...

Hadal84❤