Chapter 22 Real Terror, Lindworm

Nobody's POV

When they arrived at Newburgh, there were everything nearly was destroyed but there were too much silence and everything was still at place.

"I think that thing got it's ass to another place now." As Tony finished his sentence, the floor started shaking. "What the heck is happening?!" Tony said. "Tony! Get away from there!!" As Steve said, Tony flew from there and when he landed on side, a gaint worm type monster came digging up from the ground, The Lindworm.

"So, this is it?" Steve said. "I don't like worms." Spidey said. "You will need to get used to this now kid." Tony said. "Okey, I, Tony, Thor, Vision are gonna attack from the upper portion. Natasha, Clint, Bucky and Spidey will handle on here at ground portion. Loki, Strange and Hela are gonna open the portal." Steve said.

Thor's POV

Steve said that Loki is gonna handle the portal but I'm not convinced with that. This creature is not related to him and I think it can hurt him. I'm actually so worried but I can't object in this otherwise he will be annoyed because of me, I know he is a man and can protect himself but I can't stop my worry for him, cuz I love him...

(After 20mins later...)

"Steve! Careful!!" I pushed Steve to the other side before that insect eat him up. "Tony! Now!!" I indicated him to fire. "Bam! Bam!" Tony fired and as he did, that monster screamed insanely. "Loki, Strange ready!!" Tony alerted them. "Vision! Now!!" Tony said to him and Vision fired lazer at the monster's jaw. "Whaaa!!!" Lindworm screamed in pain and made his way towards the portal. As it ran there, it suddenly turned to Loki, then Hela fired at the monster, saving Loki but that didn't worked much. That monster got into the portal by hitting Loki, "No!!" I screamed and ran towards him, as he was just to fall I grabbed him in my arms. "Loki! No! Loki!" I was terrified. "Oh no! We need to take him to the Stark Tower!" Tony said but I didn't respond, I was looking at him, I would had saved him but didn't. "Thor, I can understand your situation but we need to take him to the Tower now." Steve said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I could understand so I embraced him and we hurrily headed to the Stark Tower.

After 20mins

Bruce is now with Loki, I'm scared that if something will go wrong or what if.. No! No.. It's not gonna be happen, it can't be happen. I won't let it happen.

I was outside of their lab, sitting in pain and clinging my hands into fists. I was still in anger, thinking about that Loki shouldn't be in this kind of condition. It's my fault, I would had saved him, it's so painful watching him in this condition. I'm sorry Love, I'm so sorry..

"Thor, Loki is awake!" Natasha said walking towards me and smiling. "What?! Really" I confirmed, she nodded then I headed to the lab. He was laid their and Bruce was talking to him. "Here, the big guy came." Bruce said. "I think Bruce and I have forgot something, we should go check now." Tony said, giving a knowing look to Bruce. "Oh yeah, let's go!" Then they left.

I walked to Loki's bed. "Hey, how are you now?" I said slowly holding his hand. "I'm ok now." He said giving a soft smile. I didn't had words but "Loki, I'm sorry." I said. "For what?" He asked. "I would had saved you but couldn't, I'm.. I'm just so sorry, it's.. It's all my fault you are here now. I'm so so..." He stopped me from apologizing to him. "Shh.. Shh.. It's ok, it wasn't your fault at all. You tried but it had to be happened, it's ok." Loki said. "I know but..". "No buts, it's all ok love. I love you." Loki said and put his palm on my cheek then pulled me closer. "Don't you do?" He asked slowly, I could feel his soft warmth of breathe "More than I can tell or express." I said then he just slowly pulled me in for a kiss and we just slowly kissed their it was so calm. "When we will get to home, I will give you more." He said breaking the kiss and I just blushed.

We were just lost in each others eyes "He got healed fast, I guess you could take him to home now." Bruce said giving me goosebumps. "Oh! Yeah.. Yeah he is, I mean did." I said and Loki chuckled. I saw Natasha, smiling and way too much. I didn't said anything but I guess the CCTV has exposed us, then I blushed looking towards her. "Hey, really? I can get him home?" I asked, remembering what Bruce said. "Yes, there's a car waiting for you two outside" He said smiling. "Thanks, so we should leave now I guess. It's really late." I said to him. "Yeah, it is late." Natasha said smiling more then left. Me and Loki were thinking why she said that then Loki just smiled. "So, let's go?" I asked him first and he gave me a hand then I slowly pulled him up. "Are you ok?" "Yes" I asked and he confirmed. Then I wrapped a hand around his waist and walked towards the lift but there was a weird thing. Everyone was there smiling towards us. "Will have a nice night." Tony said stopping his smiling. "You too, see ya guts later." I just replied simply then got into the lift giving a smiling and good night to everyone, they just smiled. When the lift got down, we heard them laughing. "I think they got to know." Loki said, blushing sweetly. "I think so too." I said, smiling sweetly, then we got to the car for getting home. Today was a really long day.