Chapter 5 Midgard

Loki's POV

We arrived at the Stark Tower now it is written only 'A' on the Tower. We got in and Thor called Tony. "Hey guys!! Very long time!!" Tony said happily. "Hey Tony!! We missed you too." I said and hugged him. "Hey big guy! You are still growing." He joked and I giggled at that. "Yeah..ah whatever." We all laughed. "So, where the other Avengers??" I asked. "Oh! There bad luck they had gone for a mission. I think they will come in few days." He said. "So, what brings you here and I know you still had came for any missoin." Tony said. "Yeah, you are right." I said. "Actually the tesserect is stolen and the thief is in here New York so, father had told us to keep an eye on him." Thor explianed. "Hmm not a big deal and you also have to stay at any normal place." He spoke. "How did you know." Thor asked. "Well, your friend told me everything and here are your keys, just get at this address and enjoy you Midgardian life." Tony said. "Thank you Tony for everything." I said kindly. "Nah! man, It's fine. When others will come we will do a party, they really wanted to see you both." He said happily. "Ok bye Tony." Thor said. "Bye Big Guy!! and Reindeer games!!" He yelled and we chuckled at that.

Thor's POV

I was really happy that now we could spend some time together in any other peaceful releam. I loved it. Well I was happy that the tesserect got stolen, because of that I could spend some time with Loki in here.

We were just walking in the street heading to the address Tony gave us. Suddenly, a women collided with Loki. "Oh! I am so sorry mam."he said. She was just to say something, then she stopped. She looked at Loki with really hungry eyes. My God, Midgardians were so weird. "Oh! No it was my fault. I am sorry. By the way I am Jane, Jane Foster."She said and I got burned. "What's your name?" Why do she wanted to know his name??? She was flirting with him, please! now not here, now I can't handle this anymore. "Ah! I am Loki and this is my brother Thor." He said and she scanned me. "Well I think we are getting late brother. It's so dark now." I admitted. "Well its not that late, if you want so, we can go for a drink??" She offered and I just looked at Loki. "Well it's a bit late for us so, I am so sorry but we have to leave, bye Jane." Loki said then I sighed and with that he started walking. Do he really don't had any interest in that girl? Well that was a good news for me. "Hey Thor, did you liked that mortal?" He asked looking at me. "No!! Brother. No way, I didn't liked her!! She is not kind of ours." I said. "Hmm let's go. I am happy with you."