Chapter 16 His Daughter?!?

Loki's POV

"What?" I asked her. "I.. Um..." She was looking awkwardly then I saw I had pinned Thor to the wall, I released him. "You were telling me something." I said. "Yeah! Um I saw a women too." She said and I got confused. "A women?" I asked. "Yeah" she said. "Can you guess her age and something other you saw?" I asked her. "Um.. Yeah, she was like thirty or else, she had black hair and were glowing in purple colour." She said. "Hmm, purple." Thor said, then we heard a beep from nearby room. "What's this?" Thor said. "Whatever, it's not good." I said and we headed. "Ah, and thanks Jane." I said before going. "Um.. Loki!" She called me. "Yes?". "Um.. No.. It's ok bye." She said and I leaved her there because I know why she stopped me and I don't want that.

"What happened Tony?" I asked. "It's coming from the museum, I think we should go there." He said. "We are coming too." Captain said, walking with Natasha. "Where's Bucky?" Thor asked and he got stucked in his words. "Um... Ah.. He is not well a bit, so sleeping." Captain said. "Not well?" I asked. "Ahem." Natasha did and shifted her face, smiling. "Guys, I think we should go nooow." Tony said and we headed to the museum.

At the Museum
Thor's POV

We got there and saw a women, she was so calm. "Hey! You stop ther." I said and she turned her face. "Ah! You finally came here." She said. "Hela!?!" A voice came from my behind, it was Loki. "What are you doing here?" He asked to the women and i was litreally just so confused, like who the hell she is?!?! "Do you know her??" I asked. "Yeah, she is my daughter." He said and my mouth shaped in an O, I was shocked. "What?!? She is your daughter!?" I freaked out. "Ah! I will explain you later, okey?" He told me and I just nodded a bit, I WANNA KNOW WHAT IS THIS?!?!!