Prologue

How To Hate Archer Nevynby Eurekaa

by Eurekaa

Prologue

●●●

Once she was done looking both of her side mirrors, Arabella Eurydice parked her car carefully

Once she was done looking both of her side mirrors, Arabella Eurydice parked her car carefully. Kararating lang niya kasi sa university using her car alone. To be honest, it was also her first time to drive alone without any supervision of her parents nor sibling. Last week kasi ay nakuha na rin niya finally ang driver's license niya, non-prof, because for her, she's still a beginner driver. She even had to prove to the LTO despite having a poor eyesight ay pwede pa rin siyang makapagdrive (of course, with her corrected glasses on).

Eurydice immediately went out from her car. It was actually his older brother's car, a gray Chevrolet Colorado. Her older brother already graduated college and moved out from their house that's why she's using his old college car now.

She was just holding the two straps of her backpack as she strolled the hallways of their university. She's already in her second year of her Bachelor of Fine Arts. Mamaya ay kailangan pa niyang umattend sa meeting ng student council dahil isa siya sa mga officers doon.

"Esquivel!"

She stopped from her footsteps when she heard somebody calling her surname. Eurydice looked back and saw a familiar guy running towards her.

He grinned. He grinned at her like he was so proud of himself, "You're the owner of the Chevrolet Colorado, right?"

Napakunot-noo naman siya dahil sa tanong nito. It is very unusual Archer Nevyn Joziah Velasco or 'Anjo' to everyone, talked to her. Anjo is actually famous at their university for being a football captain and not only that for being a fuckboy too. Every student in the university knows that Anjo obviously had sex with every popular girl in their campus. Kaya nga rin niya ito nakilala kasi he once dated her co-council officer, Iya. Well, two weeks ago. The guy usually goes to the council room to visit Iya. Iya Villaruiz is the vice president of the student council and they happened to be a thing for two weeks only. After that, hindi na ito bumalik sa council room and Iya, who was her senior, cried for him as if he was the only boy in the world.