Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"I don't feel good..."

Anjo smirked when he heard his teammate, Jacob, complained after a few minutes of drinking the shot. Earlier, he and Pineda conspired to put a little amount of ecstasy/party drug on Jake's drink. Although it was just a mere prank, it seems that the party drug they put was effective. Konti nga lang ang nilagay nila sa drink ni Jacob - but the guy already complained to them that he wasn't feeling good.

"Sandoval, that's just only one shot. Isang shot pa lang yata naiinom mo eh. Don't be too weak, dude. " He said to him, still grinning. The music inside the club was still blasting. Actually, hindi sana sasama si Jacob sa victory party nila - no, Jacob doesn't usually go to parties anymore. Madalang na lang ito sumasama sa kanila - since he started having a girlfriend. Hindi pa niya talaga nakikilala ang girlfriend nito - although he already saw her sometimes when she would visit Jacob during their practices. Jacob didn't introduce her formally yet to their team and thus, they only knew her by her name - which is Arabella.

He doesn't really understand why a man would only date one woman at a time. For him, it's boring. What excites him most is when he would date several women at once - the thrill of getting caught with one of them especially during sex. Mas masarap kasi kapag patago.

"I don't really feel good, uh... my head is spinning around." Jacob replied to him, now massaging his temples. Lahat sila ng football team ay pinagtatawanan ito.

Archer noticed a woman who's wearing a very sexy dress approaching to their table. He smirked again. He's going to make fun of the poor Jacob now.

"Jake," He called him again, "Your girlfriend is here."

"H-Huh?"

"Arabella." He grinned as the woman finally arrived at the table again. Archer winked at the woman and gestured her to Jacob. Nakuha naman nito ang ibig niyang sabihin at kaagad itong lumapit kay Jacob. The female stranger immediately sat on Jake's lap.

"Jake, don't be too weak. It's your girlfriend, kiss her." He joked.

His other teammates starting cheering and chanting, all of them were yelling, "Kiss her! Kiss her!"

"Make out like you mean it!" Their other teammate shouted. The female stranger immediately kissed Jacob Sandoval, at first, the guy didn't respond to the stranger's advances - Pineda forced Jacob to take another shot containing the party drug again. They all cheered.

Sa 'di kalaunan ay bumigay na rin ito. Jake kissed the girl back as they cheered louder. It was obvious that Jacob was already too wasted because of the party drug. He's sure Jake thought it was really his girlfriend.

"Pineda." Anjo nodded at his teammate and they both laughed. Pineda quickly took his Iphone and filmed Jacob while kissing the female stranger torridly. It was an intense makeout session.

This is going to be viral.