Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Anjo, look what I brought."

"Siraulo ka, Pineda. Why the fuck are you bringing a party drug here?"

"Don't tell anyone, Anjo. Tinago ko nga lang ito para hindi nila makita. Besides, you told me you wanted to try this party drug, here's your delivery."

Archer Nevyn laughed as he took some sip of the drink he was holding. He was currently with his football teammates celebrating a victory of their game earlier. Even though it was just a friendly match with another university, still, their football team won. Kahit isa ay wala pang nakakatalo sa kanila sa football. Since he became the captain, the football team's been winning a lot of tournaments.

His teammate, Beck Pineda showed him the drug. It was just a very small sachet containing the party drug or what they call, "ecstasy". Hindi niya tuloy maiwasang matawa ulit. He really did ask his teammate to bring a party drug. At first, he was just joking about it. Hindi kasi siya naniniwala na may party drug din sa Pilipinas. In the USA, party drugs were common at clubs, making people getting more wasted.

Anjo then noticed Jacob Sandoval, his other teammatetalking to their another teammate as well. He smirked when he noticed Jacob kept texting his phone. Ito pa lang ang konti lang nainom sa kanila at kanina pa ito busy kakatingin ng phone nito. He knew Jacob was dating this girl, sa pagkakaalam niya, it was a straight-A sophomore student named Arabella. He didn't even expect that Jacob was into smart girls.

"Pineda," He knew he was already drunk as hell, "Pour that sachet in Jacob's drink, just a small amount for a little fun." Anjo smirked while looking at Pineda pouring the party drug at Jacob. They both chuckled at what they did. Maya-maya ay nakita nilang ininom nito ang drink kung saan nila nilagay ang party drug.

Some of his teammates were also busy drinking and getting wasted themselves. Nobody noticed about what they just did. The club was too loud to notice them.

Oh, someone's going to have some fun, he thought to himself.

●●●

AnjoTheGreat: Sorry, I didn't get to fetch you.

Eurydice just closed her locker when Archer Nevyn suddenly texted her. Kakarating lang niya kasi sa university nila sa mga oras na iyon. She was on her own during that day actually.

Earlier, hindi kasi siya sinundo ni Archersa bahay nila. Her fake boyfriend had to go to another school, St. Fulgentius University, for a friendly football game match with their own university football team. Anjo's team were invited to have a whole day practice at the said university. Maaga nga din itong umalis, Anjo went to the university at 6am and 9:30am pa kasi ang class niya for that day so he couldn't fetch her up.

Eury: I can drive.

He replied quickly

AnjoTheGreat: You're a bad driver.

Eury: I'm not. Shut up.

AnjoTheGreat: You scratched my car the last time, remember?

Eurydice rolled her eyes. Yesterday, she forced him to let her drive dahil hindi na siya nakakapagdrive sa kahahatid-sundo nito sa kanya. Archer Nevyn agreed and when she parked his car at their university's parking lot, she accidentally bumped into a tree on her right side.