Epilogue

Epilogue

●●●

"Pineda, what did you fucking tell her?!"

Kaagad namang kinwelyuhan ni Archer si Beck Pineda. Everyone inside the function room of the hotel stopped from what they're doing when he shouted.

Earlier, everything was fine. Eurydice unexpected showed up to his graduation ball. She was wearing a beautiful red gown. She was smiling at him, making him realize that she was the most beautiful girl he ever met. Then they danced. He finally told her that he was in love with her... then they both went back inside the hotel for his graduating batch picture-taking. Then he saw Pineda and Eury talking to each... everything was so fast that it ended up... badly. Eury learned the truth and now, she hates him.

His worst fear finally happened, Arabella Eurydice hating him.

Beck Pineda laughed like nothing happened. It was obvious that the guy was drunk, "I just told her the truth, Anjo. Nakita ko kasi siya pumunta ng rest room and I just got out 'cause I vomitted. I remembered she was Sandoval's ex... so I told her I was sorry for drugging Jacob and I assumed na alam na niya--"

"You fucking motherfucker!" Archer Nevyn punched him so hard on the face. Napahiga naman ito sa sahig at kaagad dumugo ang ilong nito. When Beck tried to get-up, nilapitan naman kaagad ito ni Archer at sinuntok ulit.

"You fucking ruined everything!" He hysterically shouted. Nagsilapitan naman kaagad ang mga estudyante sa kanila. Blake and Nawi immediately went over to stop them.

"Anjo," Blake tried to cover himself to prevent him from beating up Beck even more, "It's not worth it, Anj."

"He ruined everything, Blake, he ruined everything!" He replied angrily but Blake, with all his strength, forced him to stand. The others went to Beck Pineda to help also.

"Where's Eury?" Nawi asked them and scanned the surroundings. Nawi knew Eury would come to the graduation ball to be Archer's date. Eury told her not to tell Archer about it since she was going to surprise him.

"Nawi..." Archer Nevyn finally cried, "She finally learned the truth."

Nawi became silent. Blake, who also knew the truth during their outing, got silent as well.

"I fucked it up, Blake. I fucked up everything..."

Blake Hamilton just hugged him. Nilapitan naman sila ni Nawi at niyakap din si Archer. Archer Nevyn cried even more when his friends hugged him.