Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Eury let out a frustrated sigh as she watched Archer Nevyn checked her answers. Nasa isang coffee shop silang dalawa na malapit sa university nila. Archer was accompanying her, well, he was her study buddy during that morning. May dalawang exams kasi siya mamayang hapon - a math subject and another one which is about Philippine history (both subjects have terror professors). She was supposed to be alone during that morning but she wasn't confident at what she studied last night - so she asked a favor from her fake boyfriend to help her. She had no other choice. Hindi naman pwede ang best friend niyang si Franzy dahil wala ito for one week sa university dahil kasama ito ng parents nito sa pagpunta sa South Korea. Franzy and his family were having a vacation at the said country kaya for now, she's all by herself this week. Wala na siyang ibang choice kundi ang humingi ng tulong kay Archery Nevyn. Saka nasa deal naman nila na magiging study buddy niya ito.

"Hmm, you're a fast learner." He commented while check the questionnaire he made for her. Kanina ay tinuruan siya nito kung paano I-solve ang isang given problem (from her Math subject) then after that, he made her a set of problems to answer. For an engineering major, she noticed madali lang para dito lahat ng related problems about Math.

Kanina din ay tinulungan siya nitong magreview ng Philippine History. He asked her some questions for her to answer and to remember what she studied.

"But you have a little wrong here." He suddenly said and show her the paper. Archer explained how she got the answer wrong as Eury leaned to listen. Mas magaling pa yata itong mag-explain kesa sa professor niya.

After a few minutes, natapos na rin sila sa pagrereview. Eury stretched her arms widely after Archer told her that she's good to go for the exam. She really thanked God that Archer Nevyn was patient with her all the time even though there are instances na hindi niya kaagad naiintindihan ang paggamit ng formula.

Eurydice then sipped the frappe she ordered. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed Archer smiling while looking at his phone.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" She asked him, confused.

Archer then showed her his phone, specifically a photo of her earlier.

She didn't even notice him taking a photo of her!

"What are you gonna do with that? I-delete mo 'yan!" Aagawin niya sana ang phone nito pero kaagad nitong inilayo sa kanya.

"Nope, I'm going to make this as my home screen. They'll know I'm really serious about you."

"Is it really necessary?"

Archer shrugged, "It is. Use me as your phone screen as well."

"No." She quickly reacted.

Archer Nevyn rolled his eyes, almost mimicking her, "Come on, Esquivel."