Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"What the fuck?"

Nagising naman pareho sina Eurydice at Archer nang may biglang bumato sa kanila ng unan. Archer cursed again when another pillow was thrown at him.

"Get out from our room already, Anjo." It was Nawi whose hands were already on her waist. Eurydice rubbed her eyes and immediately put her eyeglasses on. Napatingin naman siya sa digital clock na nasa night stand, it was already four in the morning.

"I'm still fucking sleepy." Archer snuggled closer to Eury. He hugged his thighs tightly. Ngayon lang din niya napansin ang posisyon nilang dalawa habang natutulog. Nakatulog pala siya habang nagbabasa ng novel na nakaupo (legs spread) sa kama habang si Archer Nevyn naman ay nakaunan ang ulo nito sa kandungan niya.

"Archer." She called him as he groaned in frustration. Napilitan naman itong bumangon at tumayo. Nawi was grinning while crossing her arms as Archer got up from the bed.

Archer started to walk slowly - when he was already near Nawi, he rolled his eyes. Nawi raised an eyebrow at him. Eury realized how tall Nawi is, Archer was just a few inches taller than her. Nawi is really a living Victoria Secret model.

"So, how was the sex?" Archer asked Nawi sarcastically. Mukhang napikon talaga ito dahil kay Nawi. Archer Nevyn was supposed to be the roommate of Blake, Nawi's boyfriend, last night pero napilitan itong makipagpalit kay Winona dahil gusto nito ng "quality time" with his teammate.

"Oh, it was good, inggit ka?" Nawi answered back, smirking at him.

Archer rolled his eyes again. Nilingon naman nito si Eury - who was stil trying to comprehend what was currently happening as it was still too early. "Hey, girfriend. I'm going to see you later." He suddenly said as Eury just nodded.

"Umalis ka na nga!" Tinulak pa ito ni Nawi palabas at kaagad sinarhan ng pinto.

"So... hindi kayo nagsex?" Nawi asked Eurydice confusingly nang silang dalawa na lang ang naiwan sa room. Eury grumbled and lied down again on the bed, covering her head with a pillow.

"Nawi... I'm sleepy..." She groaned. Ang aga nitong ginising sila. It was still 4am.

Naramdaman naman niya ang pag-upo nito sa kama katabi siya, "I'm just asking, knowing Anjo, he's a freaking malandi. Hindi kayo nagsex talaga?"

"No." Eury groaned again because of her ridiculous question.

"Really? Anjo the fuckboy, Anjo who's a sex freak, didn't have sex with you?"

"No."

"Wow."

Natahimik naman ito, "You got him whipped." Parang hindi makapaniwalang sabi pa nito.

If she only knew about their contract, "Trust me, he's not whipped." She replied, still covering her head with a pillow.

"He is whipped. His dick can't even stay loyal to one vagina, how much more if he's sex-deprived? Parehas lang sila ni Pineda, mga malalandi. Although Pineda is an idiot and Anjo is smart, katalinuhan lang yata pinagkaiba nila."

"He won't be whipped, Nawi," Eury answered as she put the pillow covering her on the side. Nakahiga na rin pala si Nawi katabi siya habang parehas na nakatingin sa kisame, "I'm not his type."

"You are," Nawi replied, "Hindi magtatagal si Anjo sayo 'pag hindi. Trust me, I've been friends with the football team for years, this is the only time Anjo Velasco stayed loyal and never cheated."

Hindi naman nakapagsalita si Eurydice matapos ang sinabi nito. She knows Winona has been friends with the football team for a long time. Sa pagkakaalam niya, since high school pa nitong boyfriend si Blake Hamilton (who is also one of Archer's teammates) and she could notice she's really close to the team.