Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"So what is happening, Esquivel?"

Arabella Eurydice sighed heavily as Archer Nevyn was waiting for her answer while annoyingly sipping through a straw the milktea she gave him earlier. Katatapos lang ng practice nito kanina ng football. After the kiss, his teammates cheered so loud as if they were watching a real tournament. During that time, gusto na lang niyang magpakain sa lupa.

"It was just a kiss, don't create a big deal out of it," She answered as she also sipped the milktea she was holding. Silang dalawa na lang ang nasa field sa mga oras na iyon. It was already late at night and both of them were just sitting at the empty benches which surrounds the field.

Anjo leaned more while making an annoying sound of sipping his milktea, "I won't. But why did you kiss me and call me your boyfriend?"

Eurydice finally rolled her eyes. The jerk was making a big deal out of their kiss, "I heard your psycho ex talking that she faked her pregnancy."

Napatigil naman ito sa pagsipsip sa straw then he looked at her and smirked like he won a victory, "See? Remember what I've told you, she's lying."

"That's what happens to guys like you whose penises can't stay at one place," Inirapan naman niya ito. Hindi lang naman ito magkakaroon ng 'psycho' exes kung hindi ito malandi.

At hindi rin niya alam kung bakit maraming babae pa rin ang nagkakagusto rito eh alam naman ng lahat na 'fuckboy' ito.

"Can't help it. They want bigger dicks than typical pinoys."

Nilingon naman ito ni Eury at pinanlakihan ng mata.

"I'm joking," Anjo replied defensively, "You're too serious, Esquivel."

She rolled her eyes at him again, "Anyway, remember your offer that we'll have a fake relationship instead?"

"Uh-huh," Archer replied, focusing on drinking his milktea, "By the way, this wintermelon flavor is lit. This is my new favorite."

"I'm accepting the offer."

Napatigil naman ito at muntik ng maibuga ang milktea na iniinom nito, "Fuck, are you for real?" He asked in disbelief.

She nodded. As if she has a choice.

"Wow."

"Yeah but we're going to set some rules and boundaries for this fake relationship."

"Hmm," Anjo crossed his arms and looked at her in amusement, "Alright. What are they?"

Eurydice smiled as she got a small paper from the pocket of her jeans. She then handed the paper to him, "That's where I wrote all the rules and boundaries for this relationship. You can read it."

Anjo creased his forehead as he accepted her paper and read it, "What? No kissing?"

"Yup. No kissing on the lips."

"But you kissed me earlier."

"That was an exception."

Anjo frowned even more, "But how can people fucking believe we're in a relationship if we couldn't kiss?"

"A hug can do."

"Wait, I'm the one who's offering the deal, I should have a say on this too."

It was now her turn to frown.

"If I can't kiss you on the lips, well, I'll kiss you in your forehead and your cheeks."

"Fine."