One

"Hyungie" Yoongi whined."What Yoongi" Jin triedly mumbled in his sleep. "I-I'm scared" Yoongi winced at the sound of lightning.Another crash of thunder made Yoongi hide into Jin's covers and hide his face in Jin's chest.Yoongi hugged Jin like it was his dear life. "Aigoo Yoongi-ah aren't you too old to be scared of rainstorms?" Jin made space for the smaller boy who was clinging onto him like a koala under the covers."I thought you liked rainstorms." Jin laughed and faced yoongi."what happened to your cool and swaggy personality?" Jin teased. "Hyungg I hate rainstorms when it's night time.And I don't even have Kumamon with me " Yoongi mumbled. "You are definitely too old for plushies" Jin said. "I *startle* don't care." Yoongi got scared mid way as another crash of thunder could be heard.He covered his ears with his hand closed his eyes and tucked deeper into Jin's chest.Jin only laughed and the cute sight and was also appreciating this rare moment of Yoongi having the most skinship with him."Aigoo this baby is so big and old why can't i have an actual baby?" Jin teased the smaller boy by singing him lullabies and patting his head. "i'm not a baby! i'm just scared!" Yoongi muffled "Okay,okay just go to sleep i'll protect you" Jin continued to sing him lullabies until he was sure Yoongi was asleep.  

"Hyung wake up all of us are hungry and we have dance practice later" all of the other 5 boys came into the room."Aish go make yourself breakfast, Go eat cereal or something" Jin tucked his face in his blanket and cuddled yoongi. "Hyungg come on we want to eat your pancakes! You promised!' Jungkook jumped on the bed causing Jin to sit up."Jungkook-ah! stop it" Jin pushed him away and opened the blanket revealing Yoongi squirming around."you just jumped on Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung and Jimin was laughing."You almost suffocated him!" Jin sighed. "I didn't know he was under there!Why is he sleeping with you anyways?" Jungkook defended himself.Jin saw Namjoon's face and knew what he was thinking. "Namjoon it's not like that.He was scared of the storm and he came to snuggle up with me".Jin sured the boys."oh..Yoongi hyung is scared of storms?"Jimin asked. "seems like it with how he was partially crying" Jin said.But the other boys weren't taking it. "yah i don't care what you're thinking,Now go out i want to get dressed or i won't be making the pancakes" Jin threatened them.The Boys quickly raced out the room leaving Namjoon still staring at Jin unsurely." kA!" Jin pushed him out of the door.  

"Aigoo Yoongi-ah look what you're making me look like" jin whispered at the sleeping boy still squirming around to find something to hug."Hyungie?" Yoongi croaked.He slowly fluttered his eyes open and stretched.Jin laughed and the cute sight of Yoongi's messy hair and how he sat up immediately looking for him."i'm here yoongi".Yoongi stopped looking around once he saw his hyung looking at him with a smile so he smiled back with his gummy smile.Jin then finally realised what Yoongi was wearing it was a kumamon onesie.'he must love kumamon that much" Jin thought it was the only reason why Yoongi was wearing that type of clothing

"we have to get ready yoongi-ah we have dance practice later " Jin said while he made his way to the bathroom."Okay daddy" Yoongi said with a  smile.Jin stopped and looked back to Yoongi. 'w-what did he just called me?' Jin mentally screamed."what-what did you call me Yoongi-ah?" Jin repeated. Yoongi's face was now red as a tomato. "I-I s-said okay- LADDY" Yoongi replied."Laddy?" Jin was confused."oh okay i thought you said-" "I said Laddy!It was laddy!" Yoongi shouted."Okay than whatever you say" Jin shrugged and walked back to the Bathroom.

                                                     {Wrote 020918~ Edited 201018}

Edit-this is a mess..as i made someone else his daddy (actual main caregiver) let's just say Yoongi here was still not sure who he wanted as his daddy and it basically slipped from his mouth.Okay?okay..