Twenty Seven

TW! Strong language! Enjoy!!

"Fine, fine here's the promised amount" a feminine voice echoed throughout the room. "now get out" she said calmly. "No! Are you crazy?! Our fucking faces are all over the city we'll be caught dead!" One of them replied harshly. "well it's not really my fault you did a messy job isn't it honey?" The women sounded so calm but intimidating. The sound of heels became louder towards Yoongi then stopped right in front of the rapper. "He's prettier in person" she scoffed and held onto yoongi's cheeks/ chin harshly.

"Why are you even kidnapping the most influential person in the world right now? You're literally walking on thin ice and-" One of the kidnappers spoke up just to be cut off by a fierce voice " and i clearly told you dumbfucks to get out" she snapped her head towards them and glared. "Fuck did you call us whore?" the big guy stepped closer to her. But she didn't show any signs of fear she didn't even seem bothered instead she was smiling up to him. "Maybe we should be rewarded more than money don't you think princess?" he started getting touchy and smirked when she wasn't resisting. 

Suddenly, a flash of light and a loud bang was heard. Before the guy knew it, he was slowly collapsing and he could feel his heart slowing down.The other guy managed to actually run off which kind of annoyed her but atleast he's gone right?.nope. "where are you going sweetie!" she laughed and another gun shot was heard "men are so complicated" she giggled as she cleaned her now bloody gun.

Yoongi had gain his conscience seconds before the gunshot was released, He squealed the second time. And whimpered when he heard the women's voice. "Oh baby boo! you're up!" she squealed in delight and started to run up to the blindfolded idol."D-don't get near me" yoongi begged "but baby, i did all this work so we can be together forever! "  "n-no, don't hurt me " Yoongi cried. "hurt you? but cupcake that's the last thing i would do to you" she said sadly and sat on Yoongi's lap. "g-go a-away" Yoongi choked on his words and tried to free himself from the ropes.

"Are you trying to get away from me baby?" she stood up from Yoongi lap and pouted (well thats what yoongi thought according to the tone shes speaking in). "What do you want from me?" the rapper tried to man up and use his deep ass voice to maybe intimidate her. "I just want us to be together like we used to be Yoongi-ah" she suddenly spoke in korean. 

'that voice..I recognise it.' Yoongi thought. "W-who are you?" Yoongi voiced out loudly." i'm your girlfriend silly! " she giggled and smiled. "well i guess you could've forgotten me as it had already been 8 years since you left me ALL ALONE AFTER I WAS THROWN OUT THE COMPANY!" She shouted and started sobbing. "I thought what we had was real baby! How could you leave me alone! You promised you would stay by my side right?" She started to untie the ropes on Yoongi's hands and held them tightly. "I'm so so sorry for kidnapping you baby, i just want the best for you! You're so better way off those Bangtan fuckers. We could be happy like we were last time!" She cried onto Yoongi's hands but Yoongi snatched it away quickly and opened his blindfold to see the women who was standing infront of him.

"it is you" Yoongi lost his breath

(POV Switcheroo again)

"A loud gunshot was reported 2 miles from where you are, Go check it out" The officer listened to the dispatch and quickly sped to the said location to find a huge abandoned warehouse. "We may have a lead where the kidnapped victim could be i repeat we may have a lead where the kidnapped victim could be" the officer waited for backup to arrive and quietly started investigating the big warehouse.

"T-they're investigating a warehouse that had a gunshot reported" Namjoon spoke up to his 6 scared members. "g-gunshot?" Taehyung repeated and looked at his hyung. Namjoon could only nod because if he had said something, he would've bursted into tears already.

(Switcherooo)

"Maya?" Yoongi whispered in disbelief. "Yes honey bun it is me! You remember me!" She cried and hugged Yoongi as tight as she could. "Maya why are you doing this?". "so that we can be together forever honeybun, we were cruelly separated because of the stupid company." She blurted and tried to kiss Yoongi but the rapper moved his face away. "n-no, we broke up. I don-t want to be with you anymore Maya, what you did back then was so unforgivable.He ended up in a coma for a month!" Yoongi shouted. Obviously Yoongi could've make a run for his freedom but his legs was still tied to the chair. "I did what i had to do to him sugar plum! He was breaking us apart!" she whined.

"he wasn't, he's my bestfriend and now boyfriend.I will not be doing anything with you Maya, we're over" Yoongi spat. Maya's face darkened and she glared at Yoongi. "you can't escape from me sugar plum, i can follow you everywhere. You can not break up with me over some stupid guy. you will be mine forever" She said as she walked towards a table at the back. "Well news flash Maya, i did. 8 years ago." Yoongi scoffed.

"You can never live without me ! I love you and you love me! that is how this works!" she shouted which echoed in the whole warehouse. "And i know about your Little kink. It's fucking disgusting you faggot" she slammed her hands on the table and made a loud bang.

"He made you so disgusting, he made you a faggot.I can fix that! " She ran towards Yoongi screaming. Yoongi wasnt shocked to see her out of her mind, she has always been very toxic and controlling."you're a stupid coward who runs away from their problems using a disgusting kink" she laughed. Yoongi didn't want to admit it but his little side was taking over and he was on the verge on sobbing his eyes off. "not now, not now" He whimpered and tried to suck up his tears.

"What? Does the disgusting baby want his stupid daddy?" she said in disgust and pulled Yoongi's hair.

"they will never love you like i do! You are a disgusting attention seeking whore!" She spat onto Yoongi's face and started slapping him.

"T-they love me,you don't know that" he whimpered. "oh! is the whore using his kink now? you fucking bitch" yoongi's face was now red from the slaps and his lips was bleeding because she was kissing him so aggressively."you are mine, and you can never escape me. I will kill the other stupid fucks if you try to run from me."

"NYPD! DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR" a man barged into the room and ran towards safety when Maya cursed and started shooting."Backup come in now, she's armed and is currently running for the door" the police man said before seconds dozens of policeman and even SWATS came in armed and was surrounding her. 

When they shielded Yoongi, he never thought he would've missed the familiar screamings. "Yoongi!" the 6 boys ran towards Yoongi and attacked him in a hug. All of them sobbed their hearts out. "come on we have to get you out of here!" Jimin said as he untied the roped on his feet. "thank you, thank you, thank you" Yoongi cried. "NO! He is mine! You can never take him away!" Maya screamed and ran towards Yoongi but the swats had shield Yoongi away in time.

When they were about to cross the opening. "IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM NONE OF YOU CAN EITHER" that was the last sentence before Yoongi suddenly collapsed into Namjoon's arms. Maya had somehow thrown a knife onto Yoongi's back."Yoongi baby" Jin cried and tried putting pressure onto the wound. "We need an ambulance! Namjoon shouted! "Hold on, kitty, hold on. Don't leave us" Taehyung's words was the only thing he heard before he shut the whole world out and went to his very own dreamland.

"Thank you for everything"

A/N The amount of people waiting for this chapter is shocked me. It still makes me surpirsed how many people actually like and read my book. But anyway no this is not the last chapter of the story there's still one more chapter to go. I'm sorry for the emotional roller coaster lol.