Nineteen

promise is such a beautiful song..I'm happy i celebrated my New Year's crying to it while reading some sad but cute fanfiction. I love Jimin so much

~

Mental Health Warning !!

Sad-ish but it ends with cuddles i promise !

~

 Yoongi was having one of those days where you felt like the universe hates you and every negative thought would randomly pop up in your head for no reason.Yoongi didn't know why he felt like this especially what had happened last night.Last night could be called a 'Historic Moment For Bangtan'.They had just one Another Daesang and who would knew they would win Artist Of the Year three times a row? Well definitely not Yoongi.His predebut self only wished for one but there he was going up the stage with his best friends claiming Artist Of The Year as their title for yet another year.

Everything seemed unreal to him.How the small crowd that were screaming for them at their Mini Concert they had in a random park turned into the cheers of the WHOLE stadium.Almost everyone had aBangtan lightstick in their hands or a banner related to them.Yoongi took the time to take in that moment thus he tried looking at every one of the people who were cheering for them.Yoongi suddenly giggled at the thought of them performing on The Grammys or even attending to it.Yoongi knew it was ridiculous and impossible for them.But he could be wrong? well because nobody expected them to be the next group to take the title of 'The Biggest Boy Group On The Planet".

As Yoongi tried admring every one of his fans,he felt greedy.He didn't want to lose it,he wanted to keep it forever.He wanted to hold anyone back from outgrowing them or stop supporting them.But he knows that was a stupid thought and was impossible to do.He knew there's going to be one day where he couldn't continue doing what he is doing right now even if he wanted to.He also knew there's going to be a day where a new group would rise and take their title.His greed just couldn't process that it would ACTUALLY happen.So the smile turned into a frown.The other members noticed the sudden change of Yoongi's expression and tried telling him to smile as they wouldn't want any rumors about Yoongi being ungrateful and stuff to happen.

Yoongi felt so selfish that he passed the after party to go to his room and work on NEW songs.He kept telling himself that if he keep feeding his fans with new content they wouldn't get bored and wouldn't leave them.Even if it was half true ,deep inside Yoongi still knew it was ridiculous to stop people from outgrowing them.The rapper declined every time one of the members try to call him even with his other friends who probably just wanted to congratulate him for his win. After getting sick and tired of hearing the ringtone every few minutes he turned his phone off so he wouldn't get 'distracted' again.The other boys were worried and slightly mad as why Yoongi immediately went to his hotel room without even meeting the other groups.Thankfully Namjoon was smart enough to come up with a bullshit excuse like 'Yoongi was sick so our manager rushed him to the clinic' or something.SO when the other boys were probably getting lit,Yoongi was in his hotel room working his ass off.again.

Next morning,Yoongi woke up on his desk with his computer still open and running.At first he couldn't remember what had happened and why he was here.But after a few minutes he started getting mad at himself and was forcing himself to finish another song."yoongi you fucktard!You fell asleep while producing the song!" he scolded himself.It wasn't really pleasant stressing out early in the morning with an aching back from sleeping there but he chose to ignore it.."It's not even halfway you shithead!"he slammed his hands on the desk and he had to admit it was VERY painful but he told himself that he deserved it."y-you have to finish this Yoongi-ah t-they'll leave you if you don't" he started getting emotional.He was honestly an emotional mess.He felt angry,sad,greedy,happy, and all the other emotions a human could feel.So there he was at the crack of dawn clicking away on his possibly overheated laptop and was cursing all of the curses that were ever said.