Twenty Nine

back to little yoongi! (a little chapter for you guys before hiatus)

Note: the facts about jin's brother is just fictional.

Jealous Yoongi!

"boys, my brother is coming back from Japan this week, he and his wife has to go to some important Writer Convention but there's nobody to look after their daughter, you know Su-ki" Jin spoke up when all of them except jungkook and yoongi are in the living room. "oh Su-ki how is that cutie?" Hoseok took interest happy to hear about that little rascal again."she's doing great she's almost 4 now!" Jin smiled at the cute thought of his first niece. "as i was saying he was hoping we could babysit Su-ki for a day" the vocallist said as he stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

"sure why not? we take care of yoongi and we're doing a great job at it!" Jimin exclaimed happily. "I agree with jiminie, Jungkook literally could be a dad by now" Namjoon laughed at the thought of the maknae. "for instance, look " he pointed to the kitchen to see the maknae who was multitasking by playing a video game while preparing a bottle for yoongi who was currently in babyspace at the moment.

"Oh my god how are you not dead! You're not even using any shield!" he aggressively shouted at his phone while pressing a button on the screen and shaking the bottle with another hand."See what i mean?" Namjoon giggled and tried to pay attention to the TV while the others were staring at Jungkook of how it was possible for him to  do so . "fuck yeah take that shit head! Wait! no! HOLD ON! im not using both of my hands fuckers!" Jungkook screamed again. "OH fuck you!" the maknae sighed and put his phone down and continued to shake the bottle. he must've died.

"yah,have you been cussing like that infront of Yoongi?" Jin said clearly no keen about the amount of cuss words coming out of Jungkook's mouth in under 1 minute. "Hyung come on, you know i won't cuss infront of Yoongi I've been holding it in, give me a break " the maknae replied as he started to walk towards the living room to take some snacks away from Jimin. "Who are you playing with? You didn't even invite me" Taehyung blurted and pouted. "it's the 97 liners, yknow  eunwoo, yugyeom and the boys" Jungkook replied while he fought with Jimin on the couch who was trying to avoid Jungkook from getting his snacks.

"keep it down Yoongi is asleep hyung!" the maknae scolded as he continued to attack Jimin. "Fine! just take it, spoiled brat" he finally gave in and went to the kitchen to get some more. "Aren't you supposed to feed yoongi before the milk turns cold?" Namjoon spoke up. "Oh wait yeah, yoongi is waiting for me" Jungkook rushed to his room only to not find Yoongi anywhere.

"Yoongi's missing!"the maknae ran to the living room after 5 minutes of searching places the little would've be. "You're last person to know Jungkook-ah" Namjoon laughed at the panicked maknae. Yoongi was happily blabbering about his new plushie taehyung got him to the others. "'ooh i names him tobio!" He squealed in delight which had melted the 6 boy's heart. "tobio?" hobi giggled "'ecosh i loove tobio-chan in haikyu!" he grinned.

"okay okay princess, let's get you back to bed it's way past your bedtime"the vocallist said as he swooped Yoongi by his feet and made way to the said bedroom."Night night!" Yoongi managed to say right before entering. "he's the cutest" everybody laughed.

Jungkook wasn't very much a morning person, and so being abruptly woken up from a sudden weight on his chest was not really delightful. "Yoongi, get off let daddy sleep a little more" Jungkook groaned and tried to push the weight away, when he did he heard a girly yelp. 'that didn't sound like yoongi' he opened his eyes and immediately turned to the voice. "Uncle googie!" the energetic girl squealed and attacked the maknae in a hug again. "Su-ki! how did you get here?" Jungkook happily returned the hug, "wif mommy and daddy of course!" she giggled.