Fourteen

UWU lil meow meow

  "okay okay we can go trick or treating now"   

Jimin was beyond excited hearing those words as he waited for the whole day."Woongi!We go Twick twead now!"the boy ran to the living room where Yoongi was playing with blocks.Jimin ran too fast he couldn't stop himself causing to collide with Yoongi's block tower."Chiminie!Nooo!" Yoongi shouted as he watched his creation that he actually put effort in get torn down.When Jimin realised what he had done he looked at Yoongi's eyes where there was a hint of sadness and anger.'oh oh' he internally said."I sowy Woongi..Chiminie just wanted to tell wou we go twick twead" the younger stood up and lowered his head.

Yoongi looked at him furiously also wanting to cry so he pushed the smaller boy down to the ground harshly making a loud thump"now you know how it feels!".With that loud thump all 5 caregivers rushed to the living room.Jin was still in his robe,Jungkook was wearing his makeup halfway,Taehyung had a facemask on and Namjoon and Hoseok just came in from the kitchen looking worried.Yoongi defitnitely knew he would get scolded at for pushing Jimin for something he didn't mean doing.So when he saw Jimin's lip tremble and eyes forming tears he panicked."Chiminie no-" he gasped but was interupted when ear piercing sobs echoed the whole house.

"Jiminie baby what's wrong?"Jin was the first one to ask as he ran faster than any of them.Jimin didn't reply but just sobbed onto Jin's robe.Namjoon checked for any wounds or bruises but there was none.Yoongi just watched as the scene unfold in Jungkook's arms."Kitty you didn't do anything to Jiminie right?" Taehyung asked."n-no i anything didn't do" Yoongi panicked and avoided eye contact.Jungkook and Taehyung smirked as he heard the reply.For Bangtan it was really easy to sense if Yoongi was lying or not.Is he was he would jumble up the words and mess it up making it no sense.

"Oh well if you didn't do it and we don't know why Jiminie is crying..I guess we can't go trick or treating" Jungkook shrugged as he tried walking back to his room."Yoongi pushed Chiminie!" the boy gasped and avoided eye contact especially with Jimin who had calmed down in Namjoon's arms.Hoseok looked at the older and soften when he saw how nervous the boy was."Why did you push Jiminie sunshine?Did he do something?" Hoseok calmly said."I-I pushed Chiminie because he destroyed my tower" Yoongi said in a pout."Well i'm sure Jiminie didn't mean that..Right baby?" hoseok looked at Jimin who nodded his head in the crooks of Namjoon's neck shyly.

"now can you go apologise for pushing Jiminie?And Jiminie can you apologise for destroying Yoongi's tower?" Hoseok looked at the two.And obviously Yoongi being the 'responsible brother' he walked to Jimin first."I sorry Chiminie I know you didn't mean to knock down my Tower" the boy mumbled."I sowy too Woongi" Jimin  hugged the older tightly."Issokay Yoongi's tower was ugly anyway" Yoongi gladly hugged him back making the other 5 to coo.Yoongi then gave a quick peck making the younger smile and attack him with kisses too."Awwh they're still a disgustingly cute couple when little"Taehyung giggled. 

"Okay okay guys go get ready faster..We're going to Got7's party-" Namjoon was interuppted by Jin "I thought we would only go if Yoongi and Jimin turned big?" Jin gaped "uh yeah about that I have to talk to you privately" Namjoon scratched his head and pulled Jin to his room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(they went to the party because of unknown reasons that i couldnt come up with)

*ding dong* (if u read that in Jungkook's voice congrats)

"Fucking finally!Bangtan!" the door swung open revealing Jackson dressed up as a cat (but not an innocent one if u know what i mean).3 seconds in and Jin already knew this is a bad idea for the littles."Daddy why we here i thought we go tricker treat?" Yoongi asked as they went in the house full of people."uh apparently the grinch had taken all of the candy from this world and there is only candy here in this very house so we need to protect it..Can my baby boy protect it?" Jungkook mentally patted himself for the amazing explanation which the really gullible boy believed."Weally?!Okay!Yoongi and Chiminie go pwotect!" the boy ran up to Jimin who was standing beside Namjoon awkwardly as the taller spoke to people.

"namjoon hyung!" jungkook called making the older to face him "Where are the candy that we're Supposed to protect.Yoongi And Jimin are going to protect it" Jungkook prayed that Namjoon was smart enough to catch on.It took him a few minutes until he understood what Jungkook did."oh..OH.OH Uh i-I dont know i'll ask Jinyoung where he hid them" Namjoon smiled at the two littles who were smiling as they heard the conversation.

But before they knew it Yoongi and Jimin were alone Namjoon had went ask for candy from Jinyoung and they really didn't know where Jungkook went after he saw a group of girls he didn't know coming towards him(not a girl group just random girls)..Yoongi and Jimin didn't mind as they were busy eating cookies Jin had brought for their 'break snack'..."Woongi Chiminie want milk" the younger poked Yoongi's cheeks as he ate another bite of the big cookie."Okay let's find the Khichen " the older pulled Jimin along the crowd."Suga hyung!" a voice shouted gaining attention from the two."Yoongi didn'really know much people when he's little so he just waited for the person."awh!You two look cute!" the white headed exclaimed." 'ank wou!Can bambam 'elp Chiminie and Woongi get meek flom kichen so we can eat wiff Cookie?" Jimin grinned happily."-u-um okay?" the younger scratched his head and led them to the kitchen.

"here i guess?" he smiled forcely as he passed the carton of milk to Yoongi.