Seven

{Taegimin}

"Daddy!" Yoongi called for his main caregiver while colouring in his room."What do you need baby?Daddy and everybody else are not here right now,they're at the studio" Taehyung popped out from the hallway smiling sheepishly.."oh,can Yoongi get more glapes?"the boy made puppy eyes and smiled sweetly at Taehyung who was clenching his heart because of Yoongi's mispronunciation."Okay kitty" the younger happily walked away from the room to the kitchen.But after 20 minutes Yoongi's 'glapes' was still no where to be seen so Yoongi got kinda mad " 'aehyung!" the little called out leaving his crayons on the floor as he went to search for the caregiver." 'aehyung!" the boy shouted again as he walked through the hallway to the living room to see Taehyung watching a korean drama peacefully." oh hi kitty'' Taehyung didn't take his eyes off the TV " 'aehyung where are my glapes?" Yoongi crossed his arms and did a annoyed face but managed to look super adorable."Oh we were out of grapes,i was about to tell you but then my drama came on.Sorry kitty"

 " 'aehyung on teebee?" Yoongi tilted his head and walked to the couch to catch glimpse of Taehyung acting."yup!oh oh there i am! I look handsome don't I kitty?" Taehyung placed the boy on his lap and kissed his cheek. " 'aehyung look like a king!" Yoongi pointed as he smiled when Taehyung came on.The little surprisingly was into the drama that he didn't  move one bit untill one part that made him to tears." 'aehyung no!Don't hold sword like that!" Yoongi kept shaking his head furiously while clenching on Taehyung's shirt really tightly. "Hanseong!" (Park seo joon) "w-why did you put the oil grandpa gave on your sword?"(Tae) (I'm pretty sure he did not say that but i was lazy to look it up so this is all from memory). " 'aehyung! yoongi don't like this" The little broke into tears and hid his face in Taehyung's shirt. "It's just a drama kitty,no need to cry i'm still here" Taehyung patted his head to calm him down "Yoongi don't want 'aehyung to die! If  'aehyung die who gonna play with Yoongi?" the little muffled,Taehyung only smirked "I'm not going anywhere kitty....I will always be there to play with you whenever no one  wants to" the younger hugged the boy tightly whose tears had calmed down and only sniffles could be heard. "Now do you want to finally spend Taegi day with the original plans i have?" Tae looked down to see the frown that was plastered on the little's face before was already replaced with a wide gummy grin." we could go get you some clothes or something as Daddy gave me his credit card" Taehyung smirked  as he pulled out a card that had 'Jeon Jungkook' carved on it. "but daddy says it's for emergenchies" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrow and glared at him. "this is a emergency kitty! Our baby boy hasn't got his grapes and his clothes are already old and not pretty so Taetae is going to fix that!" the boy said dramatially making Yoongi giggle.

" 'aehyung!Look Yoongi wear shoe on his own like a big boy!" Yoongi smiled widely as he looked up to see Taehyung fixing his hair.They were about to head out until " Cupcake! I'm home! You don't have to play with stinky Taehyung now!" Jimin barged in causing Taehyung to be hit by the door. "you piece of shhhhh-ining star" Taehyung nearly cursed and hit Jimin.          " winnie!" yoongi shouted and jumped on Jimin who thankfully caught him.Jimin laughed at his nickname and cooed at the boy as he always mispronounce his name." hi cupcake" Jimin smiled and kissed the boy. "ew" Taehyung scrunched his nose as he watch them kiss."what?he's still my boyfriend" Jimin broke the kiss off and showed his tongue at Taehyung which ended up with Taehyung hitting him then A familiar deep laugh could be heard.The 95 liners looked at Yoongi who was standing and was playing with his phone. "kitty?" Taehyung blurted but got a groan as a reply. "Jimin-hyung! You made Yoongi fall out!we were going to shop with Jungkook's moneyyy." The boy whined as he watch yoongi walking to the couch to sleep."Jiminie babe can you make me your special strawberry smoothie?I think the ingredients are in the fridge Jin hyung bought them recently"Yoongi said as he didn't take his eyes of the phone. "Sure hy- cupcake" obviously Jimin felt bad as he knew taehyung had planned on spending time with little Yoongi  for almost a week. "okay how about i try getting him in littlespace again so you can continue your plan..I know you had been planning this all week" Jimin whispered to Taehyung who was sulking. ''Okay?''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i can't believe you actually made Yoongi fall back in! Can you tell me how you do it so quickly?Maybe i could use that whenever i accidently make him fall out." Taehyung smiled at Jimin who was pushing the trolley while looking after Yoongi who was running around the plushie aisle in Toys R us. "um well i think it'll only work when i do it" Jimin bit his lip and smiled forcely. "really?" taehyung pouted jokingly "well i guess i can always call you if i need Little Yoongi back" Taehyung shrugged and went to join yoongi who was having difficulty deciding on which plushie he should get.

"Um Taehyungie aren't we buying too much?"Jimin scratched his head as he stood in front of the cashier and saw the total of everything they bought just from Toys r Us."What no!? This is only a little we can buy more at Harrods" Taehyung confidently gave the credit card to the cashier. "um okay, totally not related but if jungkook asks I'm not apart of this okay?" Jimin said as watch Yoongi opening a shopkin packet happily.

A/N ok first of all....WHAT THE HECK i already have 800 reads??WTF for this shitty book wow i love you guys!! damn this is the closest to me achieving   something in my life..Thank you so much for reading love you <3

                                                       {Wrote 181018~Edited 181018}