Fifteen

It has been a few months since Bangtan had found out Jimin was a little eventhough Taehyung had said he was a switch as he used to be a caregiver but it turns out Jimin was lying and instead of being a caregiver he had a caregiver once.Right now,it was pretty obvious to Bangtan who Jimin had chosen for his main caregiver and it could be no other than the one and only Kim Namjoon.Jimin had always been more comfortable with Namjoon when he wanted affection and attention but when it comes to playing Yoongi will always be his bestest Play Buddy..Before Hobi and Taehyung obviously.

The boys were waiting for their Fanmeeting to start,all of them were really happy to get to interact with the ARMYs once again after the tour had sucessfully ended.Yoongi and Jimin were not even close to littlespace as they take their career very seriously,But all of that changes when Jimin and Yoongi started to feel bored waiting in the waiting room for hours.

"Hyung,can we go and play?" Jimin happily asked Yoongi sitting beside him lazily scolling through his social media."We can't Jiminie,we have to stay focused" Yoongi declined at first but was having a change of mind when Jimin started to whine and beg."hyuuungg~!i promise i won't slip!I'm so bored!" Jimin squirmed on the couch and started kicking."Jiminie!stop the staffs will look at us!" Yoongi groaned while he sat Jimin up."Hyung!let's play~!" Jimin whined in a whisper.Yoongi sighed and gave him a glare "You know you want to either" Jimin smirked as he knew Yoongi was really close to giving in."Fine" he stood up with Jimin and tried to get away from the members and crew.

But once Yoongi and Jimin tried to run away they were caught by Jin faking a cough."where do you think you two are going?" he raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.He may have or may have not eavesdrop on their conversation."don't worry hyung we're just going to go play!We will not slip!We promise" Jimin whispered loud enough for Jin to hear.Jin was still unsure and gave them a glare which made the both a bit terrified."we won't slip!" Yoongi asured him as he grabbed his backpack that he had specially packed just in case for 'little' emergencies.In the bag had his little need whish was his Paci,His plushie and Jimin's plushie (quackquack),some building blocks and few more toys.

Again as soon as they were let go from Jin's glares they headed to the door to get stopped by Jungkook pulling on Yoongi's backpack.Yoongi and Jimin slightly panicked worriying that the maknae would find out."Jungkook-ah let go!" Yoongi tried to act 'cold' like he 'always' does.Yoongi tried pulling the bag out of Jungkook's grip but obviously the maknae had a really strong grip on it."Jungkook-ssi you shouldn't bully your hyung" Yoongi deepen his voice to sound intimidating and to hide the fact he was literally on the edge of turning little.

"Nuh uh,you two troublemakers really think your caregivers are THAT dumb don't you?" Jungkook smirked "You two will not slip in littlespace anytime soon before the fanmeeting starts" the youngest said in a stern voice and took away Yoongi's bag making the two littles to lower their head and silently whine."we weren't planning to slip" Yoongi mumbled."really?Then what's this bag for?" Jungkook held the bag up still in a stern voice."work" Yoongi whispered silently as he lied."you really think i don't know what's in the bag do you?"

Yoongi pouted and furrowed his eyebrows as he held Jimin's hand tighter."We're just going to play kook..If you don't stop now Yoongi hyung will actually slip" Jimin sighed."Oh yeah then what is Yoongi hyung gonna do with this?" Jungkook took out Yoongi's pacifier and saw how the boy's eyes lit up and gasped.It wasn't visible enough for anyone to see though.

"I-I know don't how got there it" Yoongi stuttered and made his dongsaeng to look at him smirking.Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked at Yoongi for a whole minute while jimin started to whine.

"I'm sorry but you just can't slip right now okay?I promise you two can play when the fanmeeting is done,you can play the whole night!"Jungkook smiled at the two but the two boys continued to pout."Here you guys can play with this while we wait" Jungkook gave them his Ipad.Jungkook's ipad were filled with really fun games but some are off limits as Jungkook says 'he's the only who who can play it' as he worries that the others would beat his highscore or something.