Twenty Five

"Hobi! Wake up! Wake up!" the little jumped on the rapper's bed causing Hoseok to groan in pain and sit up. "Baby, it's 5am" Hoseok whispered slowly to the over energetic little. "But 'obi! We must get weady! And 'obi takes this much hour to get weady!" The little whined while showing 5 fingers to the sleepy rapper. "Sunshine, there's not even sunshine yet" Hobi giggled and trapped Yoongi in a hug forcing him to go back to sleep" "but 'obi-" "go back to sleep bubba" Hoseok gave Yoongi his pacifier and the little almost immediately went to sleep.

*3 hours later*

The sound of Yoongi's phone ringing woke up Hoseok which to his dismay was disturbing. "hello?" he said with his husky voice. "damn hobi hyung you have a really sexy voice" the person on the other side of the line said. "What do you want Jungkook?" Hobi sighed. "I just wanted to check up on my Princess that i assume is still in littlespace since you're the one answering." mmhm he woke up at the crack of dawn then fell back asleep, he's so excited" Hoseok couldn't help but smile." i'm glad he's very much excited, i got to go now take care of him hyung!" Jungkook said before endeing the call. Hoseok was feeling quite refreshed even though he was eruptly disturbed from his sleep. "i should get ready Sunshine was right about one thing, i take 5 hours to get ready." The happy rapper got up from the bed and went to the closet to set up his outfit for the Grand Red Carpet.

"should i wear the bumblebee one or the grey one" Hoseok mumbled to himself quietly as he was having a hard time choosing between his two favourite suits / classy outfits. "Bumblebee!" Suddenly the rapper heard the squeaky but cute high pitched voice coming from the bed. "Since when did you wake up you little rascal?" Hoseok immediately set down his outfits and made his way to the little who has grinning widely to his caregiver. "You like the bumblebee one baby?" hobi tickled the boy until he was screaming for him to stop. "Mmhmm bumblebee is cute and they are always happy like 'obi!" te little suddenly blurted confidently. "Bumblebees are alwasy happy? How do you know that captain smarty pants?" Hoseok joked and poked Yoongi's sides which caused him to giggle some more before actually answering Hoseok's question.

"The bee movie! duh" Hoseok was strucked by sudden sassiness that was out of nowhere "Okay bubba, ew you're stinky" the rapper made a face and pretended to vomit. "I think thats coming from you 'obi" the little answered back. 'Jin hyung, Jin hyung definitely taught him these comebacks. Hoseok said to himself. Or he just spends too much time with the maknae. Eventhough Jungkook is his daddy doesn't change the fact that he is a sassy 24 year old.

"Whatever you say sunshine, lets get you ready for the red carpet okay?" Hoseok carried the boy into the bathroom and proceeded to wash him."What outfit are you planning to wear baby?" Hobi asked as he was scrubbing the little's head with shampoo. "hmmm can yoogie wear the big kitty pattern?" "you mean your leopard print tux?" the caregiver asked clearly confused. "Yeshhh weopard pwint!" he squealed in delight. "you sure do have a thing for any type of cats bubba" Hoseok giggled and continued to wash him.

-After the chaotic bath-

"Sunshine come here, let me fix the bow" Hoseok had to chase the little all around the hotel room, Hoseok was actually cursing for being in a suite instead of a normal hotel room. the suite was as big as an apartment so it was enough space for Yoongi to run around. "min yoongi you come here this instance!" Hoseok faked being mad to make the little to actually come to him. After he redid the bow, "ah ah ah, i need to blowdry your hair first" Hoseok sighed loudly. Maybe going ont his trip alone without any other staff was a bad idea. Hoseok has't even showered and the red carpet will start in less then 2 hours. "Bubba please stay still!" For the first time in forever Hoseok actually praised Jungkook with all his heart. How did the maknae manage to control this energetic little everywhere??. And as if Jungkook had telepathy, Yoongi's phone rang again.But this time jungkook wanted to facetime.