Six

(What actually happened after bathtime and the reason why Yoongi calls Jungkook daddy now)

"Yoongi come on that's enough playing i already shampooed your hair and it's dry!" Jungkook pushed the older out of the bathroom."Kookie!But princess taetae needs to be saved by prince kookie who has a pet dragon named minnie!"Yoongi whined as he tried to get out from the maknae's grip "you can continue tomorrow Yoongi" Jungkook forced him out and sat him on the bed."you know Yoongi hyung this is not normal would you please explain why you're making me baby you?" (This is a mess) "I thought you already knew?" That question made Yoongi fall out instantly "I don't " Jungkook scratched his neck "Then why are you continuing to baby me like you understand?" Yoongi was sure that he had told Jungkook that he was a little,well maybe."i don't know i'm going with the flow and you acting like this is kinda cute" Jungkook was embarassed.."i swear i told you when we went for ice cream after we went to the toy store" yoongi tilted his head and pouted "But we didn't have ice cream after going to the toy store we went straight back home?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrow in confusion. "We didn't?Are you sure?Don't you remember when we ate ice cream a red dragon came to join us-wait" Jungkook scrunched up his nose and laughed hearing Yoongi explaining.."Nevermind it was a dream...shit" yoongi scratched his head."I guess i'll explain now" yoongi patted beside him inviting Jungkook to sit.''Okay but first wear some clothes you're kinda naked right now'' Jungkook walked to the closet and tossed the first things he saw to Yoongi.   

"Okay now explain" jungkook sat on the edge of the bed beside Yoongi.''well Jungkook i'm sorry to break it to you but i'm a little" Yoongi made finger guns and said nervously."obviously you're a little,the thing is what the heck is a little hyung"Jungkook giggled "uh well littlespace is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were in their adolescence. When being a little it may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver,caregivers basically takes care of them and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace but i don't use it for that."(Thanks Urban Dictionary for making it sound scientific) Yoongi  began explaining but saw how confused Jungkook looked like "um okay you lost me at 'sexual interaction'." Yoongi rolled his eyes and shoved him "you don't have to care about that one i don't use it for that,well depends on who i am with at the time" Yoongi mumbled the last sentence causing Jungkook's eyes to widen."So let me get this straight a little is an adult who basically has a mindset of a toddler or baby so they act like one and they need a caregiver which basically is roleplaying as parents?"Jungkook repeated and Yoongi was grateful that he didn't have to explain another time "Um more a less i guess"Yoongi shrugged "Since you're a little,do you have a caregiver?" the maknae asked while tilting his head making him look like a lost puppy.Yoongi only shook his head and pouted.

Jungkook was hesistant at first but he grouped all of  his courage to ask."So does a caregiver have to be a specific someone?for you?" the boy asked firstly "Well not really i guess if they're comfortable with them,but i don't know no one has known i'm a little so i have never been asked before"Yoongi lowered his head and fiddled with his fingers.''u-um would you like me as caregiver?" jungkook lifted Yoongi's chin so he was facing him.The little's face went extremely red and nodded shyly.So is that it?I don't have to sign any contracts or papers?" the maknae joked making the little to shook his head and giggle.Jungkook appreciated this rare scene of Yoongi being shy and blushing.There were silence for over than a minute but ended when Yoongi lifted his head and gasped ''Daddy! come on Yoongi's friends want to meet you!"Yoongi stood up and dragged Jungkook to his closet and told him to sit as he took out a box filled with toys and plushies.Jungkook was taken a back with the nickname Yoongi just called him.'It's probably a one time thing' he thought but nope "Daddy say hello!This is winnie,lily,mickey,minnie 2 " Yoongi showed his plushies and made them shake hands with Jungkook ''Why is her name minnie 2?" Jungkook giggled "Um we dont talk about owiginal minnie,she in better pwace now"the little shook his head mumbled quietly Jungkook loved how the boy would mispronounce some words he thought it was adorable "Yoongi say original" Jungkook teased "Owiginal'' Yoongi repeated.The maknae laughed and cooed making the little to whine "what's so funny daddy!I just said OWiginal!" Yoongi whined Jungkook didn't stop laughing and cupped Yoongi's cheek."you're so cute" (damn 5 seconds in of being a caregiver he's already whipped for the boy)