Twenty

This is before DNA btw! oof it's been a long time since i updated so here ya go !! also stream dna and go listen to Lee Sora and Yoongi new sad-ish bop..

 "hyung,jiminie are you sure you guys don't want to tag along?" Namjoon asked once again as he had a bad feeling leaving the two alone for a few hours."hyung we'll be okay! Just go already!" Jimin practically pushed them out but failed as he was a tit bit smaller then the maknae who had went back in and stood infront of Yoongi."Jungkook-ah what are you doing?" Jimin whined but was also internally panicking."Yoongi hyung would you be a sweetheart and tell me how old are you?" Jungkook smiled sweetly and smirked when he saw Yoongi's eyes trying it's best to avoid eye contact with Jungkook.

"kook what kind of bullshit are you up to now?" Taehyung groaned at the sight and begged Jin to do something so they can leave before they miss the movie,obviously Taehyung didn't have the bad feeling Namjoon and Jungkook were having about leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone."I-I'm two..-enty six" Yoongi blurted out nervously and patted himself on the back for not exposing himself."s-seriously kook you know how old i am. w-why do you need to know again?Can you guys just fuck off now?Jeez" the rapper stood up and walked past him and headed to his room,slamming the door after."whatever let's go guys" the maknae said as he slightly smirked which was visible to the other members so that left them slightly confused.

"Jimin,for some reason my instinct is telling you to be incharge...So you're incharge" Namjoon said before he closed the main door."Hyung it's not like yoongi hyung and i are going to throw a party or something" Jimin joked and made Namjoon relaxed abit "yeah i guess,see you two later! wear protection!" He laughed as loud as a hyena leaving a very red Jimin behind the door.

"They gone now?" Yoongi peeked from his bedroom door cutely and walked out in his bear onesie,cat pacifier in his mouth and blankie in hand when Jimin happily nodded."we can play for many hours now! daddy and others went to work!" the vocalist now jumped for joy and joined Yoongi on the couch."Yoongi did a really really really goood job on talking to kookie!" he patted the smaller little's head and gave him kisses."n-no no twickle monstwer!" Yoongi giggled happily and managed to get out from Jimin's hold."Does Yoongi want candy?!" the chubby boy gasped and pulled the little to the kitchen even before he could answer."but daddy say no candy if daddy or othwers not here?" the cute rapper tilted his head and blinked at jimin.

"welll daddy made Jiminie incharge! So King Jiminie let Prince Yoongi eat alooott of candy!" he exaggerated by expanding his arms showing how much he could 'eat'.Yoongi was now clapping his hands happily while jumping.Jimin got the big container that was filled with candy down and sat on the kitchen floor along with Yoongi."one for Yoongi,two for iminie,two for Yoongi Three for iminie" it went on until the whole thing was finished,Jimin also kept laughing at how he tricked Yoongi with the amount of candy he gave Yoongi and the amount he has.The poor boy was too little to process how much Jimin actually gave him.

"what Yoongi want to do now?!" the boy in the older headspace asked as he got bored from finding more candy in the kitchen cabinets or Taehyung's secret stock of chocolate."Sparkle house!"he cheered cutely and raced to room and room to take all of the blankets they had in the house to build the Sparkle House (blanket fort).The two boys worked hard on building the fort that was as big as a queen sized bed.But then Yoongi noticed something was missing "Iminie go take sparkle sparkle!(fairy lights)" he gasped not believing they forgot the most important thing for the fort,it was called Sparkle house for a reason."oh yeah! while iminie take the lights Yoongi pick a movie okay?!" his loud voiced echoed the living room.The younger little only nodded and sucked on his pacifier.

After the fort was complete and Yoongi had chose a movie which he couldn't decide on The little mermaid or Cars (all 3 of them) so they watched both (or four) until there was no more sunlight outside and one of them were hungry for food."iminie Yoonie hungwy" he poked the boy who was fast asleep in the fort as the credits started rolling.But he got no reply so he huffed and tried finding any type of food himself.But before he even started to search the whole kitchen he felt uncomfortable in his onesie as it was hot outside so he walked to his daddy's room and grabbed a hoodie that was too big for him actually.And before he exited the room something caught his eye.It was a few boxes that were really colorful.