Two

"Why is Yoongi hyung so cheerful and energetic today?" Jungkook asked Taehyung and Jimin who were staring at Yoongi dancing with a smile on."I don't know but it's good to know he's feeling okay..plus it's a tad bit adorable..look at the way he's smiling!" Jimin replied while smiling at his hyung who was giggling and playing around."You say everything he does is adorable hyung" Jungkook scoffed.

"Jiminie!Look!Yoongi is matching with hyungie!!" Yoongi shouted while pointing at Jin and his shirt."I can see that honey" Jimin sarcasticly replied."aight boys c'mere you'll be doing this dance for the part where your songs are going to be like children songs and you'll wear something cute or matching that the armys will die for" their choreographer said while the 7 boys gave their attention.Eventhough the dance was quite interesting and is nothing like they did before.

Yoongi kept giggling and giggling all through practice and the 6 boys would be lying if they don't admit they find it cute as Yoongi wasn't laughing like he always does instead a high pitched gurgle would be heard."He actually woke up on the perfect side of the bed" Jungkook joked "yah i bet it's because he slept with Jin hyung" Taehyung innocently said not understanding what he actually just said."I am not going to even-" Jimin stopped halfway and gave his attention to Yoongi who was playing patty cake with one of their noonas.

*Timeskip after practice*

The boys decided to have a really fancy lunch because of the excuse Taehyung gave which was 'an early celebration for our anniversary'.When ordering the boys had ordered what they wanted."abalone soup" "steak,medium cooked" "kimchi fried rice" "chicken chop" " lobster" "ribs" the 6 boys proudly told the waitress until they all looked at yoongi as he was the only one that hadn't ordered. "Hyung what do you want to eat?" Hoseok nudged the boy's hand which was busy coloring a pamphlet that fancy restaurants usually give for the kids."Seokieee!! Now the mermaid is ugly!" Yoongi whined." Sorry hyung it's just what do you want to eat?" Hoseok asked again. "Chicken Nuggets!" The little shouted for joy."I don't think they have Chicken Nuggets here sweetie how about you have the Lobster?You love Lobster" Jimin exclaimed after trying to find chicken nuggets on the menu. " No want! Yoongi want nuggets" Yoongi shook his head. "Steak?" he gave a pout "Lamb Chop?" he lowered his head and crossed his arms "pasta?Spaghetti and Meatballs!?" he lifted his head "Pasta?" he repeated."Pasta it is"

The boys were enjoying their food and were almost done except for one "Yoongi eat up you haven't even had one bite and we're almost done" Jin took his cutlery and decided to feed him.Once the food was infront of his mouth he gladly excepted. "Seriously something happened between those two.Why is hyung babying him so much and Yoongi hyung is being an actual baby" Namjoon whispered to the maknae line as they watch Jin feed Yoongi "AAAh" Yoongi opened his moutn for more Spaghetti with his mouth  full of the sauce "Aish am i supposed to treat you like a baby  now?" Jin sighed as he fed another spoonful.

But watching Yoongi eat had warmed the 6 boys heart especially the maknae line as Yoongi kept blabbering nonsense every few bites and kept giggling on his own.When they were admiring Yoongi,the little stopped blabbering and looked at all of them and made grabby hands." 'ater it spicy" Yoongi asked. "Uh here have the wine" Jimin offered his glass."uh-uh Yoongi want Chocolate Milkshake with pretty sprinkles" He smiled

A/n hi this book unexpectedly has a good amount of people reading...Sorry that i haven't written or publish much im quite busy as my major examination is coming up in two weeks so enjoy this cute chapter and sorry for the cliffhanger i'll continue once i get the chance to..and also if you'd like please check oht my other book! I work on that more than i do with this one <3

                                             {Wrote 110918~Edited 201018}