18. Milo's Demisexuality

^Emily^

~Milo POV~

"Wow, I think your MV came out really good this week, I can't believe we're facing you guys in the final school showdown," I reassure Em as she takes a sip of her strawberry milkshake with a small giggle.

"I know, I saw yours too and I gotta admit, there's definitely a special kind of bromance between you and Elias. The internet is still going crazy about the MV from a few weeks back where you two laid in bed. Some people even claim to have spotted hickeys on his covered shoulder, even though your PR team said it was just a shadow. Do you know anything about that?" She asks and I take a bite of my burger to stuff my mouth as I thought out what to say to my beautiful girlfriend.

'Yeah babe, they were from me but don't worry, won't happen again,'

Pft, I really don't feel like getting stabbed in this diner.

I finally swallow and as she steals one of my french fries.

"El's a really private person so I don't really know. Matty probably knows more than I do, maybe it was with a member of the crew," I suggest and she pouts her perfect nude lips.

"You boys are no fun when it comes to all the juicy gossip," She whines, taking a bite of her salad.

"It really isn't fair that you get to pack on the calories while I have to watch every little calorie," she complains and I lick my lips.

"Hmm I think your body is beautiful no matter what, but sadly society has other ideas for women." I share and she takes another one of my fries.

"I hate that you're right about that one. Oh, you're two weeks on testosterone today! How do you feel?" She asks, pointing her fork at me.

"I just feel super hungry all the time and my voice is squeaky as hell," I answered, a bright light suddenly hurts my eyes and I look out the window to catch a single man running away with a camera. 

"I just love all the cameras. Don't you? I feel like...a rare pokemon," She says and I nearly choke. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

"I've never had so much attention, I could never tire of it," She sighs as she finishes her salad and I roll my eyes.

"I definitely could, I wish I could just walk down the boardwalk again without being hoarded by people wanting a photo. I didn't ask for this," I huff and she crosses her arms.

"None of us did but we should still be grateful. Not everyone gets to meet our status of visibility, it comes with a lot of power you know," she points, out and I tuck a small piece of her stray hair that was annoying me, behind her ear.

"Someone's greedy," I warn but she waves it off.

"I'm not greedy, I just like it is all. It's two different things," she points out and I pay for our dinner. 

"I guess we can just agree to disagree," I say as we get up and leave the small private diner on the strip to my brand new Ford Mustang.

"So when are you guys filming this week's video?" She asks as I open the door for her before coming around to my side.

"Tomorrow, we're flying out to a new location but I've been sworn to secrecy. El and Matty are pounding out the details with their dads tonight and Thomas is out with his significant other so it's just the two of us tonight," I tell her honestly and she licks her lips.

"Do you think...we'll be able to...you know?" She brings it up and at first I didn't know what she was talking about. 

"Watch Netflix without Matty yelling at every idiot on screen, yeah," I say as we drive back to the NTB house, a large luxury apartment in downtown LA with extra security.