11. Astroid Feild

"Right Chewie lets get out of here." Said Ben taking off.

They flew up into space avoiding the first order, "We're being followed." Said Ben as they traveled through space. Finn and Leia walked into the cockpit.

"Finn go and try and fight them off." Said Leia as she sat down behind Ben.

"I was hoping I would never have to sit in that chair again." Finn said walking out the cockpit.

Suddenly they were being fired at, but Finn was quick to fire back.

Ben began to head towards an astroid field. "Are you heading into an astroid field?" Leia Asked shocked.

"They would be crazy to follow us." Ben replied flying closer.

"Just like your father." Leia mumbled.

"We need to try and hide inside an astroid." Said Ben after they had lost the last tie fighter. "Then we will have a chance to contact the resistance.

Chewie pointed towards a large astroid and gave out a small roar.

"Good thinking Chewie we'll go there." Said Ben flying towards it.

Chewie and Ben landed the ship and slumped back in their chairs, "Well that was fun." Said Leia sarcastically.

"I'm going to go and check on Rey." Said Ben jumping up and leaving the cockpit.

Ben walked into the back of the falcon and over to Rey. "Hey." He said quietly sitting on the bed next to her.

"How you feeling?" Ben asked taking the first aid box out from under the bed.

"Better but it still hurts a lot." Said Rey clutching her side and sitting up.

Ben opened the box and took out the bandages, "I'm going to need to take a look." Ben said nervously.

Rey nodded as she slowly lifted up her top to reveal her injury. Ben moved closer to her and took the bandages, slowly he wrapped the bandage around her torso. After a few times he gently tied a knot before gently pulling her top back down. He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. They were inches apart, hearts pounding.

"T-thank you." Rey stuttered, "Not just for helping now but for saving me."

"I couldn't leave you behind, living without you would be impossible." Whispered Ben.

"What?" Rey asked.

"I said I couldn't leave you behind." Said Ben nervously.

"No the other thing." Rey said leaning closer to him.

"L-living without you would be impossible." Ben whispered.
They sat in silence for a few moments.

"I need to go, I need to fix the hyperdrive." Said Rey standing and walking towards the door.

"Okay, but be careful." Ben said as she left the room.
********************************
Finn sat down on the bed next to Rose, "The doctors said I could bring you with me." Finn said stroking her hair away from her face.

Slowly Rose's eyes fluttered open.
Finn's eyes widened. "Hey." She said quietly.

Finn immediately hugged her. "You're finally awake."

"Yeah." Rose said smiling at him.

"Why am I on the millennium falcon?" She asked confused by her surroundings.

"The first order attacked us and we had to evacuate, we are currently hiding in an astroid waiting until we can head to the new base." Finn said quickly.

"Well that was a lot of information to process." Said Rose.

"Yes things have been a bit hectic recently." He replied still smiling at her.

"We should probably get you a doctor so they can check you are okay." He continued, standing up.

"Okay, and Finn I heard everything you have said to me over the past few months." Rose said quietly.

Finn's cheeks went a bright shade of red, "Everything?"

"Everything."
********************************
Ben walked into the room where Rey was fixing the hyperdrive.

"Can you pass me the wrench." Rey asked from above. Ben picked up the wrench and passed it up to her.

Rey stuck her head out, "Thank you." Ben laughed at the sight in front of him before Rey rolled her eyes before getting back to work.

"How much more have you got to do?" Ben asked.

"Not much." Said Rey jumping down only to be caught by Ben.

Rey turned the corner and pressed a few buttons to check the hyperdrive was now working.

"There all done." Said Rey placing the wrench back in the tool box. She went to pull down a lever but struggled to and ended up hitting her hand against it, "Ow."

"Here let me." Said Ben stepping forward and turning the lever successfully. He held her hands in his rubbing them gently.

Rey looked into his eyes leaning closer to him.

"I know you feel it to Rey." Ben whispered, "And you don't have to be afraid."

"I'm not afraid." Rey whispered.

"Neither am I." Ben replied and pressed his lips against hers. Rey leaned closer to him and wrapped her hands his neck. Ben snaked his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

Slowly they pulled away and leaned their foreheads against eachother. "Wow." Rey whispered as she looked into his eyes. She kissed him again passionately never wanting the moment to end. Ben held Rey in his arms as he pulled his lips away from hers.

"Master Solo! The hyper drive is fixed." Said C3P0 entering the room.

"Thank you thank you very much." Said Ben pushing him out the room. He turned back around to see Rey had gone.

********************************
I finally have it to ya! They finally kissed! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and comment xx