Chapter One: Where are you?

The pale colour upon their faces, their sunken eyes rounded with a hint of black like smudged charcoal, and their terrified expressions forever glued to their face. These are what would keep someone up all night if it had happened recently, but it's not uncommon for that to happen if you joined the Survey Corps. When they first formed they were a proud symbol that humanity would rise against the titans and win back the land they had lost to the monsters that roam beyond the walls. Expedition after expedition the Scouts had encountered more and more casualties as they journeyed further from the walls, and in turn the people within their safety started to wonder if the Scouts were worth the money they struggle to earn. Eren thought differently than the rest though, despite him being a young boy at the age of nine, he was set on becoming one of the Scouts.

That was until what happened five years after the falling of Wall Maria in Shiganshina District, and when the Colossal Titan had breached Wall Rose. The Hundred-Fourth Training Corps were sent to fight off the Titans, and as so members from the groups that had been deployed to the frontlines were lost. Eren Jaeger, along with the rest of his squad were eaten by the Titans, leaving Armin Arlert the last survivor of their squad due to Eren saving him. Mikasa Ackerman, the most talented cadet and most emotional, though she doesn't show it she cares about Eren more than an average sister. When all hope seemed lost for her, out of nowhere came a Titan that was different from the rest. He killed the Titan that was about to erase Mikasa Ackerman from history, and continued to kill all the Titans in his path.

After the Hundred-Fourth Cadet Corps reclaimed Trost headquarters, a handful of cadets witnessed a shocking and surprising event take place, and they didn't know what to do. The Titans were eating the Rouge Titan, but that didn't stop it from breaking free and killing the Titan that ate Thomas. What they saw next was even more shocking, for they watched as the Titan fell in defeat and all hope was lost. That was until they saw a figure emerge from the carcass of the Titan. After finding out the identity of the figure the people of Trost sought him as a hero, on the other hand the Government sought him as a threat that needed to be eliminated. The judge, Dhalis Zachary, of which regiment Eren Jaeger would be put under for however they pleased, would decide his fate of either joining the Survey Corps to support their plan in retaking Wall Maria, or being taken into custody by the Military Police for experimentation and later exterminated from existence.

With the help of the Survey Corps' plan and a little bit of luck, Eren Jaeger was officially a new member of the Scouts. About a month later, Commander Erwin Smith led an expedition outside the Walls, and as a result of doing so countless lives were lost, including four members from the Levi Squad. Eld Jinn, Oluo Bozado, Petra Ral, and Gunther Schultz fought bravely till the very end, or so was reported by the only witness there, Eren Jaeger. Many brave men and women gave up their lives for humanity to move forward and to save the rest of the Scouting Regiment from the new enemy, the Female Titan. The Female Titan appears to show intelligence through her fighting skills and her thorough search for one person in particular. She shows no interest in eating her victims as other Titans would devour the comrades fighting for the cause, however, one individual stepped forward in presenting his findings and observations he collected.

The Female Titan had been captured, but one wouldn't call it a success though. Based on Scouting Cadet Eren Jaeger's report, 

" When I saw the look on her face I just froze, and then my Titan's body had started to merge with hers, forming a crystal like barrier around Annie's human body."

Annie Leonhart is currently in underground isolation and surveillance, while the people of Stohess District consider Eren to be a threat and as Trost still sees him as the hero from the attack on Trost by the Colossal Titan, Eren Jaeger was to be condemned for the actions taken to apprehend the Female Titan. Due to the Scouting Corps' acceptable funds to clear him of the condemnation Eren Jaeger was clear from the crimes the Commander had put onto him, thus continuing his support in helping the Survey Corps move forward.

Levi read through all the records of the past events, hoping to get to know his lover a bit more, but when he read through all the documents that would report his lovers involvement, there was nothing but one report that his lover had written. He was sure that the Commander had the actual reports somewhere in his office, but the man wouldn't dare go in there alone anymore after what happened. The raven haired man was tired of staying in his room and preparing for him and the others to go looking for their friend, so he decided to go to his favorite spot that he hoped to show to his lover. As he was walking to the entrance to go outside, he stopped by the infirmary to check on Krista Lenz. Sorry, Historia Reiss. The discovery of her true name came forth a few days after what happened at the broken down castle she was at with Ymir, Connie, Reiner, Bertholdt, and a few superiors, and after finding out that Ymir could turn into a Titan just like Eren.

When he finished visiting with her he left the base and wandered off to his spot that over looked Trost District, he had a similar spot in Shiganshina District that over looked the small cities, but he loved the sight from sunset till the beginning of night. It was a sight he wished to show his lover, but now that they were gone he wouldn't be able to for a while. When he reached the area he loved so much, he sat down and looked out into the horizon coloured sky. The view was as if someone had hand painted it with all the different shades of red, orange, yellow, pink, purple, and a small hint of blue. Eventually the colours turned darker as the sky turned into a dotted canvas with all the stars sparkling like diamonds. The diamond like stars reminded Levi of how brightly his lovers eyes shone during the day, and when he remembered what he did to them he despised himself for it, because at night he would do things to them until the their lustrous eyes went dull.

The man shut his eyes closed tightly and lied down onto the ground looking into the night sky and said,

" Where are you...... Eren?"

That was the last thing he said before he fell asleep while holding only one thought in his head, how Eren would react when they saw each other again. Therefore those thoughts only caused the man to have never ending nightmares from which he couldn't sleep with.

AU: I'm back you guys, and so is Levi and everyone else, well not yet with everyone else but Levi's back  ^^  So what I did here was make where Levi was reading reports hoping to be some what connected with Eren since he's making an effort to change the way he used to think, but of course he still can't really make that happen. So anyway, the setting now is that the events with everyone finding out that Ymir is also a Titan Shifter, but still before the big reveal of the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan. The last setting was the time gap a bit before and definitely after the first season ended in the anime/manga. Just to give you guys an idea how i was setting things up, so let me know what you thought of this first chapter, and one last thing. I might not upload a lot since school started up again for me these past four days, so I want apologize right now if I don't update too frequently. So, I hope you enjoyed and I'll talk you in the next chapter!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...