Chapter Four: What's wrong?

Mikasa watched the whole group embrace her brother, but it reminded her too much of what had happened and how she treated him afterwards, so she left them and went into the living room of the house. Levi saw this and followed after her, leaving everyone else where they were.

" Aren't you going to see your brother? If I were you I'd go apologize since you still have a chance to be redeemed." Levi spoke in a soft voice as he had remembered that he wouldn't be forgiven.

" You're one to talk, besides he probably doesn't want to see me right now anyway. I wouldn't blame him though." Mikasa grabbed her scarf and covered her face up to her nose while tightly grasping her chest.

" What did he do to you?"

Mikasa was thrown off by the sudden question and she could feel her cheeks become hot from her blush of embarrassment, " Well...."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Eren was having fun with his friends, as he finally remembered them, and would turn to face Jean a couple of times. The teen would smirk to poke fun at the horse faced teen but he flipped the switch when he spoke to him.

" What's wrong horse face? You trying to act like a big boy? I know you care just as mu-"

" SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BASTARD!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!! YOU SHOULD'VE JUST DIED!!!" 

Everyone went over to Jean in an effort to hold him back, along with Eren too, but it was no use. Jean had shook Reiner and Bertholdt off of himself and Eren had gotten rid of Connie, Sasha, and Armin holding him back. Jean couldn't handle it, how Eren spoke sounded like the way he spoke back then, it infuriated him so much.

Levi and Mikasa had heard the commotion and ran back to check on what was happening, and saw Eren and Jean at each other's throats. Mikasa ran after Eren to pull him away from the horse face, while Levi pulled Jean away and gave him a punch to the face, knocking him to the ground rubbing his cheek from the pain. Mikasa threw Eren against the wall and started to yell at him until Levi dragged her away from him, he crouched in front of his lover and handed him his handkerchief he wore around his neck. 

" That's enough! We've spent too much time here already, the Titan's will come here in no time if we don't leave right now, so just calm down and let's go back. You! You're going to ride next to me, Eren you're riding next to your sister, Mikasa. Understood?!" Levi ordered everyone as he was tired of being here cooped up with all the brats.

Everyone saluted and got busy in gathering everything up to leave. Levi stood up and offered his hand for Eren to help him up but what happened in that small exchange shocked him. Instead of slapping his hand away, the teen took hold of it and got up. The stunned man watched as Eren walked to the kitchen to gather his stuff, when the teen was out of his sight he stared at his hand before clenching it tightly and joining the others.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

" Did you really catch that deer Eren?!" Connie asked as he rode on his horse next to Eren and Mikasa.

" Yeah, all I had for breakfast yesterday was an already deceased rabbit, and with me running in my Titan form I was really hungry and exhausted."

" Wow, it's hard to believe that you actually know this stuff. We were barely taught that stuff back in our cadet years. Where'd you learn that stuff?"

Eren slowed his horse down a bit, and when he did it seemed like everyone followed his movements. He looked down to his hands on the reins of the horse and noticed the key that was around his neck, causing more images to flash before him. The teen grasped the key in his hand and kept his stare on the reins before speaking.

" My father taught me." Was all he said, everyone remained silent before Sasha asked the next question no one dared to ask.

" Where is your father now?"

Armin and Mikasa looked at Eren then back in front of them, but Eren answered nonchalantly, " I don't know, I haven't seen him since five years ago."

Everyone kept their silence from that moment till they could set sight on Wall Rose. Levi had learned something new about Eren's family, not only did he watch his mother get eaten alive by a Titan, but he hasn't seen his father since the out break in Shiganshina District. ' Chances are that Mr. Jaeger probably died five years ago. ' The man knew that that thought was something he would have to keep to himself but he suspected that Eren knew this fact as well. He looked over his shoulder to check on the teen before Jean sneered.

" What's the deal with you two? I mean why did you do those things to Eren?"

" Where did you hear about that? And why should I explain myself to a horse faced brat like you?" Levi huffed in annoyance of this brat next to him.

" Kri- Historia told us the whole story and you need to explain it to us. We have our right to know."

" Well if Historia told you everything then there's nothing for me to explain now is there?"

Levi tried to pick up the pace but he kept the pace he was going to make sure Eren could stay with the group. He just wanted to end things with Eren as soon as possible so he wouldn't cause him any more harm. It didn't mean he was going to hand him over to the Military Police, he was simply going to put him under Squad Leader Hanji's supervision, that way she has her own permission to preform experiments with him and he won't have to see him as much. But back in the house before they left, he was sure that he would be rejected from any means of help, but he didn't expect to see the teen accept his help. It bothered him the whole journey back to Wall Rose, and as they returned to the base.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Everyone led Eren to the infirmary for him to see Historia and Ymir, and once they reached her bed his sight turned blurry. He wondered what was wrong with his sight but he soon got his answer for that when he felt a soft warmth roll down his face. He didn't know what happened afterward except for the fact that he had collapsed on the floor and everyone rushed for him. Everything was black and he couldn't hear anything else. Mikasa rushed to his side and picked him up close to her chest, and wrapping part of her scarf around his body.

" Hey, what's wrong, Eren?"

AU: When I was writing this chapter I had remembered that in the desc I had mentioned that Eren was going to wake up from being unconscious, so I put in the part where he faints from seeing Krista/Historia. So, what's going on with Eren? What does Levi think of these new events that are happening, and what about Jean? Find out in the next chapter!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...