Chapter Twenty-Five: Can we do it...

Eren looked back at the man in the bed and sighed, he laid himself down next to his Captain, resting his head on the man's chest listening to his heart beat. He heard Levi give out a slight gasp as he did this which only caused him to giggle a little bit, he then tilted his head to look at the man's face to ask him something.

" I've been wondering, after seeing that I can only ask you this one question... How long has that been going on? You going to Erwin and... doing that?..."

Levi wanted to clear everything up with him so this was his chance, " Ever since we came back with you, Erwin thought of it as my punishment for what I did to you. At first he had wanted you, but I exchanged myself for your safety... I couldn't live with myself if I had let him have his hands on you again..."

Eren could see why on his reasoning, ' But that doesn't mean you have to do that for me! If I knew what the Commander was going to do then I'd mana- ' His thought process was halted by Levi speaking again.

" I know what you might be thinking. You're thinking that once you found out what the Commander's true intentions were you'd get away from him... Sorry to burst your bubble kid but if you went against him you're basically going against the Survey Corps. Worse than that, he'd catch you anyway and lock you up like I had."

' He locked me up?! No never mind that, he has a point. I'd never be able to escape Commander Erwin. ' Eren let out an exasperated sigh yet again and cuddled next to Levi even more, he wanted things to be normal but he couldn't shake off the feeling that this was the real Levi Ackerman trying his best to fix what he had done. He wanted to be forgiven and to atone for his sins, but most of all he wanted Eren to be by his side as his lover. Eren finally gave up on trying to avoid this man so without any reservation he landed a quick kiss on the raven's neck. He heard a muffled groan in turn, so he grabbed hold of Levi's hand gripping it tight. He then heard the man next to him let out a slight growl before pushing himself on top of Eren, eyes full of lust and sorrow.

" I know this is selfish of me but, Eren... Can we do it... please?" The man was barely audible that Eren almost didn't hear what he had said.

Eren knew that once they did this, there was no going back, he would have to live his life like he had before he lost his memories. They would basically be looked down upon within the Survey Corps and everyone else, and if the citizens found out that Levi was with someone and they heard it was Eren then worst cases were that the Survey Corps wouldn't be able to continue their operations outside the walls. The teen didn't care about it anymore, the capital and the Military Police sought him as a threat so what would it matter? He thought that he'd at least be with he man he needed, and Levi would be by the one person he could never let go of. So to answer his Captain he gave a small smile and lightly brushed his lips against the man's and giggled lightly, still wearing his gentle smile. The man closed the second kiss, and this time it was more passionate and lustful than what Eren had given him.

He gave in after a couple small attempts to get away from the lust craving beast and started to want him more than how much Levi wanted him. Levi had released Eren from the ferocious kiss and started leaving kisses and small bites from the teen's neck down to his collar bone, and so the man had started to remove his subordinate's shirt. The sudden rush of the cold air's chill tickled Eren a little bit but his chest and stomach soon began to heat up due to his Captain continuing his foreplay. Feeling the sensations of Levi touching his body like this felt like his whole being would explode into a blazing fire of his lustful heat and desires. He had been trying desperately to hold back his voice but he couldn't do it any longer, it hurt his lungs too much.

" Lev-vi~ I.... I can't handle it an-anymore! Please.... Hold me please..." Eren lifted his arms from the bed and wrapped them around the man as he had started to cry.

He didn't know why he was crying but he was sure that Levi had picked up on it, because the next thing he heard him say stunned him.

" You do it to me this time.... I've always done it to you so it's only fair."

" What do you mean by that? Ngh! H... Hey that hu...rts ahh!" Eren didn't notice that Levi was close enough to him that he was able to bite right into his flesh.

Except where the man had bit him wasn't any random spot, it was where he had left the bite mark on the teen's shoulder from when this all started. It was healed for the most part but the teeth marks were still there, and Levi was both happy and regretful at the same time.

" I'll only bite deeper if you don't do it to me, Eren. Please, do it to me! I don't want to hurt you anymore!!!" Levi pushed the teen away and covered his face with his hands, crying.

Eren only lay there on the bed stunned, but at the same time he was kind of glad about what was happening. So he sat up, took hold of both the man's hands in his, and looked him straight in his cold silver eyes.

" Levi, the fact that you're trying your best to hold back is enough for me, so I know I'll be safe if you're the one who does it."

" But!-"

" This is my decision, and whatever comes from it I'll take it head on. It'll be okay... Levi."

AN: Alright, here's Chapter Twenty-Five, dunno if it's gonna make any sense but oh well. The whole first story/book/whatever didn't make any god damn sense in my opinion but that's just me talking, so how about that for Eren's personality?! Huh??!! So anyway, I'm thinking that this story will be a bit longer than the first one so I can get in the big reveal of the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan in this one, along with a little bit from season three. Also I think that the couple chapters after the next one will be with Eren and Erwin but I'm not sure so yeah... Hope you enjoyed!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...