Chapter Twenty-Six: Let me love you

Eren brought his forehead to his Captain's and gave him a cute but passionate kiss, he felt the man entwine his fingers into his and his other hand holding his head in place. The kiss became a wild and lustful one, the man had been able to slip his tongue into the teen's mouth and explored the new territory he had conquered. Levi wrapped his right arm around the fragile body beneath him and used his left arm to lift one of Eren's legs over his shoulder. Eren whimpered from it but he continued the ferocious kiss until he released himself from it to regain the breath he had lost. The two males acted as though they were animals in heat during mating season. Frankly Eren was enjoying himself with it, he never felt like this with or without his memories, and he could tell that the man before him felt the same way. He wanted the man desperately so he tried to grind his crotch against Levi's, causing him to groan from the sudden stimulation.

" Haa... Eren, are you sure you want to do this? I won't be able to hold ba-hmmpf!" Levi hadn't been able to finish his question as Eren had connected their lips again.

What ever was holding back the Captain's desires had broke and he had started a competition for dominance. He could feel Eren try to take that position either on reflex or he himself still wasn't sure, so he battled him for it. Eventually the teen had given into submission and Levi had claimed his dominance, thus he had slipped a finger into the teen with ease. Levi was making sure that he wasn't hurting Eren due to his fear still lingering in the back of his mind, so he started with one finger and kissed him from the collarbone down to his stomach to soothe him. He almost lost it while he was hearing his lover's sweet voice, but he maintained his calmness and inserted a second finger. When he did that Eren let out his voice a bit louder but this time covered up his mouth.

" Ah! S... sorry, I m... made a weird n... noise..." Eren's cheeks were powdered with a bright pink from embarrassment.

The man above him moved both fingers for a second and stopped when he heard the same noise he heard before. ' Found it. ' Eren had relaxed from the second time but when he felt his Captain's fingers start to move again, he had tried with all his might to hold back his voice. The man had noticed that and leaned into his ear.

" If you keep trying to hold back your voice it'll hurt afterward, and besides, aren't you holding back your voice because it feels good?" Levi whispered in his low husky voice.

Eren had gone beyond the bright pink he was wearing, much more of a bright red, and he turned his head to the side. He heard Levi chuckle and he felt him start kissing him again, he gave in and let out his voice he was desperately trying to hold back.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

" Le-vi~ I... I can't~! Ah ha!"

" Just don't think about anything, Eren. All you have to do is shut up and let me love you." Levi cooed sweetly holding onto Eren's light body.

The pain was getting to Eren but he took his Captain's advice and cleared his mind from everything. His nails were digging into the man's already scarred back, almost drawing blood if they went any deeper into his flesh. Eventually he heard a groan and the pain had stopped, all that remained was the throbbing from Levi's member inside him. The two males remained still for a while then the pain had come back when the teen's Captain started moving his hips. Eren arched his back, pushing his head into the sheets, with his mouth agape. He couldn't begin to describe how the pain felt, but he didn't have to worry about it because after a few slow thrusts the pain had disappeared, now all that remained was the pleasure he had wanted. His voice finally started to escape his mouth and he could finally breath a bit better thanks to that. In the midst of the pleasure he had heard Levi call out his name. The pleasure had doubled when the man started to pump his erection.

" Er-ren~ Eren I love you, I love you and I'm so sorry..." Levi kissed the teen on the lips passionately but with sorrow at the same time.

" L... Levi, stay with me... Please... Ah~!"

Levi only smiled then dove for an embrace, he noticed the bite on Eren's shoulder so he licked it then placed a kiss atop of it. After that he left it alone for the rest of the night.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Eren had woke up breathing heavily and in a cold sweat, when he looked over his shoulder he saw that his Captain was next to him asleep. ' I must've blacked out or something, but I remember everything. It's like the rest of my memories came back after we did that...' Eren thought about something for a while and it must've been why he woke with a start. He was thinking of what Levi had said to him before, about him dying. He remembered everything but it felt like there was one detail missing, how he got his injuries. He had felt something go back in it's rightful place before as well as a voice telling him to "fix himself" so he could assume that he had internal injuries. He figured he'd ask Levi when he woke, so he lay his head back atop the man's chest and fell asleep yet again. However, this time, he felt as though he were being watched.

AN: Okay guys, here's this one, sorry these are starting to come out so slow. School's diminishing my creativity and motivation so I've no idea what to write, but I'm okay I'll get this one done before Christmas that's for sure. Then that way I can work on my other stories before I write my one story I mentioned before  ^^
k bye  XD

TO BE CONTINUED...