Chapter Five: I love you, so please... wake up

Mikasa stayed on the floor holding onto her unconscious brother tightly, remembering from when they were kids she never got a chance to do something like this. Sasha had left to go get the Captain as soon as Eren had fell, and had returned with the Captain out of breath. By the looks of it they had both ran to the infirmary. When Levi made it past the group of teenagers, he saw his beloved Eren in the hands of her. He hated it, that he had left them alone just after they had retrieved the Titan Shifter. He went over to the girl with black hair and motioned for her to give him the boy in her arms, she refused however. Levi hissed in envy and stood up.

" We should at least ask one of the nurses if he can stay here to recover. So hand him over he'll be too hea-" The man had stopped speaking after watching the stone hearted girl pick up her brother with ease.

" There she goes again, always wants to show off her strength." Jean mumbled quietly, avoiding everyone's gazes.

Levi had told Sasha and Connie to find a nurse that would help arrange things, but that was before Historia had woken up asking of something, " Could Eren.... Possibly have the bed next to me?" The girl pointed to which bed she was talking about, but it had soon fell to the side of her bed.

Levi watched this play out and he remembered that Eren had spoke with her after the dance and that he had protected her that night, so he must have trusted and relied on her. The man figured that if he was going to give up on Eren and leave him, he's at least leave him happy. The last thing the man wanted from his beloved was if he had left him upset and with the wish to die. But the man had realized something was going on with the teen ever since they found him, but he held that suspicion aside to determine whether or not that was the case. A Nurse jogged to the group along with a small team of Nurses behind her, they helped Mikasa get Eren into the bed Historia had asked he stay in and let the women in white check his stats.

" Well there isn't anything thing physically wrong, but we will have to check his wounds we sutured last time he was in here, that means the ones inside him too. Which leads to me asking for permission to do so, Captain Sir." The Nurse who came to them first was the same Nurse from last time, Levi knew they would need to check if Eren's wounds were healing okay, and wanted to know too.

" You have my permission," The man stepped over to the woman with white and light pink clothing and leaned close to her ear, " When he wakes up, ask him a series of questions of events that happened to him in the past, and write down his answers. I want to confirm something by doing this, you probably know what I'm getting at." The woman nodded and smiled gently to reassure the man, " Thank you, Ill be by later to give you the questions I want you to ask him."

" Yes Sir, oh! If you ever need me about anything with Mr. Jaeger, I'm Julia Gardener." Julia reached out her hand for Levi to shake and so he did so and he put on a tiny smile of relief.

" Thank you again, Ms. Gardener." With that said he watched the team of Nurses and Julia leave to get everything prepared.

Levi let his sight creep over to where the unconscious teen lay in bed and walked over to the bed. The teenagers were still there but he didn't care if they saw anything between the two anymore, they know about them now anyway. The man took a roll of bandages from the small nightstand next to the bed and started to wrap Eren's head with it, seeing that there was a cut there. ' Damn Nurses, don't they know it'll still get infected if it's not wrapped? ' Levi thought this as he continued to wrap the teen's head.

" Captain Levi, leave it to the Nurses to treat his wounds. You can see him when he wakes up, so until then we'll just have to wait." Jean informed Levi.

Levi, however, wasn't going to listen to someone with a face like a horse. He ignored Jean's comments and sneers as he finished wrapping Eren's head. Once he put what remained of the roll of bandages back on the nightstand, he looked back at the teen's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful when he slept, Levi had wished he had gotten the chance to see it more instead of the face he had made him show back then. The man wanted to forget what he had done to the young teenager, and he wished he wasn't the first one of which Eren had done those things with. If you look at it one way or another, it won't change the fact that Levi Ackerman was the one who stole Eren Jaeger's future, in a sense. Levi couldn't handle thinking about those thoughts again, so he quickly muttered something to the unconscious teen.

" Eren, I know you can't hear me but, just know that I always loved you, and I still do. I love you, Eren, so please... for me... wake up." The man then kissed Eren's forehead lightly but passionately.

" Ha! You really expect him to forgive you after what you've done to him?! I know that's what you want, to be forgiven, well wake up Captain Levi! Eren's not going to forgive you and you know it!" Jean had blown his top when he heard Levi talking to the unconscious Eren, and when he saw him kiss his forehead like that, it set him off.

Armin, who had been silent the entire time, finally spoke up to try and keep Jean under management, " Jean, take it easy, if anyone were in his shoes we'd all feel that way, and you know that. Think about it, Eren was himself when he found him, but then you started to yell at him about what he did to you. I get that, I'd probably be angry at him but I wouldn't make myself hate him like that, he's still our friend after all, so keep that under account."

Everyone remained silent for a little bit after Armin talked to Jean, that was until they all heard a groan.

AU: Very sorry this took a while to upload, school has been piling me with homework and I have these acting camp meetings after school, and my piano lessons on Mondays. Ik, very hectic but the homework situation is getting easier to manage so I'll be able to upload whenever I have free time after I finish that. Also, I noticed that not many people have been reading the second chapter for this, so I'm guessing it's 'cause it started like not where it left off in the first chapter. That's because I was trying something new, the first chapter was Levi's perspective so I wanted to make the second chapter Eren's perspective, SO PLEASE READ CHAPTER TWO ITS PART OF THIS AND YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THE CHAPTERS UP TILL HERE IF YOU DON'T READ IT!!! Thank you~ ^^ Anyway do please go back and read that, so I hope you liked this chapter and you'll be patient for the next chapter!

TO BE CONTINUED...