Prologed

Name: Yui Aihara
Age:17
Occupation: 2nd year student
Race: human
Hobbies: cooking, swimming, picture taking, baking and painting,
Birthday: June 13th
Status: Alive
Ethnicity: Japanese
Gender: female
Height: 5,3
Weight: 134 lb
Eye Color: Sherbet pink
Hair Color: platinum blonde
Crush/relationship: Rin Matsuoka

Dislikes:Hookers, perverts, night mares, girls trying to flirt with Rin, stealers, raw food, bugs and scary things.

Likes:Fruit pies, Rin, her friends, school, swimming, cherry blossoms, dolphins, sharks, pets, her boyfriend Rin, samezuka swim team, family, children and movies.

Yui Aihara is the only daughter of Sydney and Calvin Aihara in the Aihara family household. Her favorite part of swimming techniques are butterfly, back stroke, breast stroke, freestyle and side stroke. Side stroke has always been her area than the other four. Also being secretary of the samezuka swim club.

Appearance
Yui is a beautiful girl whose outward appearance looks rather girly. She has wavy platinum blonde hair that falls down to her shoulders with her bangs parted in the center and a pretty pink flower hairclip pinned on the left side of her head. Her eyes are a light glistening sherbet pink color.

Yui wears a pink top with short sleeves that are on the end of her shoulders. It is decorated with a white hang low bow at the end. She wears it with blue shorts and brown boots with knee high black socks. She also wears a silver heart-shaped necklace to accompany her looks. Also she wears a fedora with this.

Another outfit Yui wears is maroon shorty shorts, black tank top, gray short sleeve sweater, black airwalks, leggings and a winter black hat.

Also Yui wears a blue three button up jacket over a white shirt with a brown bow on the front (the collar of the shirt shows above the jacket). She wears it with a beige skirt, black knee high socks, and brown shoes. She still wears the same necklace and flower clip with this outfit.

Another clothing type, Yui wears a white loose fitting blouse with a pink bikini draw string around her neck. She wears it with high waisted dark blue shorts with regular buttons, and black ballet flat shoes with straps that go above her ankles. She still wears the same necklace and flower clip with this outfit.

She wears a green gym button up jacket (the sleeves of the upper arm of the jacket is decorated with a white straight shoe laced ribbons at the end) over a sunflower color yellow thigh high- length dress which is decorated with white petti-coats. She wears black thigh socks and brown laced buckle shoes with straps that go across her foot. She still wears the same flower clip with this outfit, but without the necklace.

Her samezuka school fall and winter uniform considers a white trousers mini skirt, white button up jacket blazer with a black shoulder fleece sweater, black thigh high socks and brown boots. In the spring, her uniform consists of a black polo blouse shirt with a pink collar, as well with a black mini skirt and black dress shoes with knee thigh high socks. Her bag is brown with a symbol black royal cross key chain hanging on her side. Also another keychain with male and female shark attached to it.

Her swimsuit is black one piece with a red line on the side. Also she has three different kinds of bikinis.

Personality: Yui has a cheerful and optimistic personality, but can also be somewhat naive. She can be oblivious to certain things and indecisive when making certain decisions. Yui seems to be very determined and strong-willed. She doesn't mind any mean comments thrown her way by anyone. Despite such situations, she usually responds to everyone with kindness. As she starts being in a relationship with Rin, she slowly starts to become a masochist (though she denies it). Yui is also a girl who back talks and snaps at people if they try to make her miserable.

History: When she was 17 her mother told her and her father got a new job for business. Yui didn't care about her fathers job because she wanted him to continue being a life guard and Olympic swimmer. So she could take his place. Her father and mother sent her to samezuka to study and be on the swim team. Her real dream is to become a Olympic swimmer.