Nitori's roommate diary july

Nitori:"Nitori's Roommate Diary, July."

Nitori:[writing] I had Matsuoka and Aihara take a look at my English studies today. As Rin expected from someone who lived in Australia for four years and Yui who lived in Tokyo for four years. Those two has perfect pronunciation. It's as if I'm talking to a foreigner. Not only is they're good at swimming, but they speaks fluent English. Not only is his and hers is English good, but their among the best ten in all of the school's subjects. That alone is amazing but just yesterday I came upon something even more amazing. When I left campus for food shopping after practice was over, I saw Matsuoka and Aihara pick up a stray cat in the rain and bring it home. Since we can't keep pets in the dorms, the cat is living in an abandoned school building right now. Matsuoka and Aihara is taking to it some leftover mackerel from dinner again. Normally he's rude and kind of acts like a delinquent, but he's studious and cool-looking and also a nice guy! Also Aihara is beautiful, nice and kind. Usually her melt downs are way scarier but she's a good couple with Rin. Her roommate is nice, gorgeous and I like her a lot.

[out loud] He's completely paafecto!

Rin:What's perfect?

Nitori:P–P–Perfjakq.... N-nothing!