Revenge meldey

After Rin cheered, Yui heads inside to get a water for her and Rin. After she got a water for her and Rin. The blonde feels hot air on her neck and arms wrapped around her stomach.

"Guess?," A voice said.

"It must be my shark who won. I'm very impressed and happy." The blonde said as Rin sat down with a towel on his head.

" The blonde said as Rin sat down with a towel on his head

"Thank you beautiful." Rin thanks her as she gave him a water bottle.

"Matsuoka, you did it. You qualified for the final." A voice said which is Aii running up to Rin and Yui. The blonde hugged Rin as he smirks. "You beat Nanase for the boot.

"Yeah well, now it's yours and Yui's turn," Rin said as Yui smiles.

"Right," The two swimmers says.

While in the halls, Makoto, Rei and Nagisa are trying to find Haru but was stopped seeing Rin walking down the halls.

"Rin," Nagisa said as Rin stopped walking.

"Your here, what for?" Rin said. "I forgot, your competing in the terminant too.

"So uh...have you seen Haru around?," The honey blonde asked and Rin looks at him.

"No why?,"

"Well he hasn't come back out yet."

"Maybe he's sulking after I kicked his ass at freestyle." Rin told them.

"...."

"Hey, he's the reason who didn't care about winning. So this is all on him."

"Well if loosing the race isn't the issue. There must be some other answer." Rei suggests tapping his chin.

"What! What else is there to care about. It's all  about winning." Rin glares.

"Plenty, at lease Haru thought there's more to it. That's the reason he wanted to race you and probably Yui." Makoto said while Rin is silent. "Person who made him care about is you and Yui, Rin. Remember, when we swimmed in that relay back in grade school you, him and Yui-" getting interrupted.

"I don't care, I already beat him. I'm done here." Rin said walking but turned. "It's his fault for hurting Yui about what he said to her when she ran."

"What, Haru said something terrible to her. Then I remember he brought up that incident while Yui came over to give us protein juice boxes." Nagisa says looking sad about Yui getting upset. "She must've had a complicated life."

"Don't even bring that incident up to her. You know already she hates Haru. Don't even bother her about what he said." Rin says walking away.

"Relay Huh?," Rei questions. "You guys swimmed with him and Yui in the past or something?"