If you choose to love 2#

Yui: If you choose to love 2#
[Samezuka Academy pool. Mikoshiba blows a whistle]

Mikoshiba:Gather up, guys! As you all know, we'll be at a event in iwatobi this week. Your welcome to come.

Rin: What kind of event?

Yui: I can't. I have class homework all day that day. Plus I'm meeting my dad up to talk about family stuff.

Rin: me either, I am practicing still tomorrow.

Mikoshiba: It's alright Yui, your welcome to come when your available. Good work out there! Same too you Matsuoka!

Yui: Thanks sir!

Everyone walks to the locker rooms as Niori stops Yui and Rin.

Nitori: Matsuoka and Aihara, don't you know about the event?

Rin:Hm? Yeah, we've been to it before and I'm busy that day.

Yui: I'll see you later nitori. Have fun at the festival with Ona.

The next day of the following day. The festival was tomorrow. Everyone was excited but Yui and Rin has things to do. As it was hot, Rin was walking out the last class and he sees Yui heading up the roof top. The red head follows her trail. At the roof top, Yui was sitting on the ground eating lunch while staring out the view.

Yui: Wow, It sure is pretty.

(Foot steps come as the blonde turns to see Rin)

Rin: enjoying the view?

Yui: Yep and it's beautiful up here. More quiet and peace.

Rin: yep totally is!

Yui puts her bento in the trash and hugs Rin. Then they pressed there lips together and let go.

Yui: Your show a lot of affectionate.

Rin picked Yui up with a smirk. layed her down on the ground, Yuis heart was beating fast. The blonde looks up to the man hovering above her. Sherbet pink are locked with red. Rin is staring back down at her.  It seems Yui is still trying to catch her breath from their make out. But what do you expect? Rin just couldn't hold himself anymore. The two continued there make out session.

Rin: I can't hold back anymore. (Kisses her neck while Yui moans).

Yui: I see, let's go to the dorm before we get caught.

Rin: Right (puts her strong layer of hair behind her ear. Then walks out with her)

While in the dorm, the shark male lays the blonde pink dolphin on the bed. The two of them stare at eachother. Rin's wanting to bite Yui badly. Just staring at each other kind of bothers her, besides, the expressions she'll make on her face, because of Rin touching her.

Rin: I don't get why those two mention something like that. Are you sure we can do this?

Yui: Yes but put a condom on. I just want those two to stop bugging us about our love life.

Rin slips with his hands up to Yui's cheeks. He pulls her down to let their lips meet again, kissing her softly. Of course Yui returns the kiss. Yui continues moving his hand underneath her skirt, touching the bareskin under her fingers. This also makes Yui shiver in pleasure.

The maroon hair soon leaves Yui's lips to kiss her down her neck, nibbling some here and there to make marks. Yui left out small, pleasured sighs at this, a soft moan escaping her throat. Rin sure likes the noise Yui makes, kissing more down and to her collarbone. He wants to kiss her more, but her uniform is in the way.

Rin: We need to get out of our uniforms.

Yui: Ok (blushes)

Rin: Ah..your cute when you blush! (Smirks)