There's no way my sister and girlfriend is dating some guy!

Rin:"There's No Way My Little Sister Is Dating Some Guy."

[Rin sighs]

Aii:What's the matter, Rin?

Rin:Nothing. It's just a little thing with Yui and Gou...

Aii:Your sister? Is something wrong?

Rin:N–No, nothing.

Rin:(I can't... I can't tell anyone that Gou's been going out with someone every Sunday lately with Yui. I cannot... I cannot tell anyone that I'm so worried about my little sis and Yui that I'm going crazy!)

Aii:Oh, could it be that your sister has made a boyfriend? It is the Christmas season after all, it's the season of lovers–

Rin:THERE'S NO WAY! Gou is still a freshman in high school! Dating a guy at that age is unthinkable! Gou would never do that!

Aii:W–Why are you getting so worked up, Rin?

Rin:I–It's nothing!

Aii:But your sister is cute. Captain Mikoshiba seems to like her and Yui too.

Rin:(It can't be... The captain didn't lay his filthy mitts on those two, did he?!)

Aii:Now that I think about it, Captain went out somewhere with a big smile on his face last Sunday. Could it be–

Rin:[stands up quickly] I'm going for a jog!

Aii:Eh?! But you just came back from a jog!

[Rin rushes out]

Aii:Wait, Rin!

Rin: Goddamnit! Fucking Mikoshibaaaaaaaa!

[Rin bangs on Seijuro's door]

Seijuro:What'd you wake me up for at this hour, Matsuoka?

Rin:Mikoshiba– Captain! There's something I have to ask you.

Seijuro:Oh?! You can ask me anything!

Rin:Where did you go last Sunday?

Seijuro:Last Sunday? I went to go see a movie.

Rin:?!!!! With a girl?

Seijuro:Yep! With the little sister!

Rin:FUCKING SHIT, I KNEW–

Seijuro:Ahahahahaha!

Rin:You–

Seijuro:I'm just like you, I have a little sister of my own who's a high school freshman.

Rin:Your... sister?

Seijuro:That's right. There was a movie she really wanted to see, so I went with her. The movie is called "The Rat Life" and it was pretty interesting squeak!

Rin:Squeak...

(Leaves his door and back to Aii.)

Aii:Sounds like it wasn't a date with your little sister and your girlfriend.

Rin:Yeah... What the hell kind of movie is "The Rat Life" anyway?

Aii:But this is good news, isn't it?

Rin:NO, IT'S NOT. (If that's the case... someone else is going out with Yui and Gou! ...It's not Haru, is it?!)

[Rin hurriedly makes a phone call]

Rin:...He's not picking up! I forgot, he doesn't carry his phone around goddamnit! What's the point of having a phone in the first place then?!

[Rin calls another line]