Starting new life and reunion

She looked out the window with a bored, vacant expression

She looked out the window with a bored, vacant expression. Yui Aihara , a seventeen-year-old living in Japan, was riding a bus to some school out in a town. She had no idea what this school was going to be like. However, there was one prevalent thought that kept playing on repeat in Yui's mind over and over, a thought that, if she were to share it. It would clue anyone in on how Yui thought about her current predicament.

"...My dad is acting wierd and my mom is a little crazy."

(FLASHBACK)
Yui returned home after baking and eating strawberry short cake with her four-year old cousin Marcy. "Yui, sweetie, I have wonderful news!" Yui's mom practically exclaimed, tears running down the sides of her face.

"What is it, mom?" Yui asked.

"Your father found a High School for you to go to!" Her mom explained.

"Wait, what?" The blonde nearly exclaimed out of surprise, clearly not expecting news of this sort of nature.

Pulling out an envelope, Yui's mom explained, "The school is called Samezuka High School Academy. It's a bit out in town across the beach, but there's no need to worry about an entrance exam or anything! Also we need you to join the swim club!"

Gently receiving the envelope from her mother, Yui looked it over. "And...how did dad come by this?" She asked, not being able to help but be a little skeptical.

"Your father who went to high school there. He was captain of the swim club." Yui's mom began as she tried to calm down a bit, "Recommended this to your father when your father mentioned how he forgot to turn in those forms that were needed for you to get into a High School here."

"...And how does dad know about this place? He hasn't reopened that building since I was thirteen." Yui asked.

"Who cares?"Her mom replied in an excited tone, "You're going to Samezuka High School after all! Also you'll be joining some sports clubs, club activities and I expect that you need a boyfriend as well. You'll be staying in there dorms. So you'll live at that town for now on but we'll see you sometimes and also the holidays. You were born in Iwatobi. I'm pretty sure Rin goes there since I heard from his mom. Gou goes to Iwatobi."

(FLASHBACK OVER)

Yui, still riding the city bus out into town and was thinking back on the circumstances that led to her place today. Yui would have to give this Samezuka High School place some credit since she misses Rin. Also be a swimmer in the swim club at Samezuka academy as well. After all, it was getting her away from her crazy mother.

"...Hey miss," the city bus driver said aloud, catching Yui's interest. After all, only Yui and the city bus driver were on the bus; who else would the bus driver be talking to? "Going to Samezuka High School, are you?" the city bus driver continued.