Hesitant loosen up

It was the weekend, the blonde is happy that her father is not doing bad things and reopened the building. Also her mother is no longer around since she abandoned everything. Plus Yui is glad that her and everyone is trusting her father. So now Yui is with Ona, all the girls which is fifteen or twenty who go to Samezuka, Gou and Hanna are in the dorm lounge. They are celebrating her father, Yui and Samezuka's swim team going to regionals. The girls don't even know the Samezuka swim team boys is hearing what the girls are saying and doing.

"Cheers for Yui, her father and the Samezuka swim team going to regionals." Ona said while the girls clanks there glass.

"Cheers," The girls said.

"Let's play truth or dare," Gou suggests.

"Yeah," Said all the girls.

"Okay, Ona. Truth or dare?," Hanna asked.

"True," The chocolate brown hair replies.

"Is it true you have a crush on one of the guys on the Samezuka swim team?,"

"Yes and it's Aii Nitori. He is so cute, handsome, brave, strong and a really nice person. So I had a crush on him since middle school," Ona answers covering her face.

"Aaaawww," Said all the girls.

"Yui, truth or dare?," Ona asked.

"True?," Yui replies.

"Have you ever loved and had a crush on Rin before?,"

"Yes I have and I had a crush on Rin since we were infants. He took an interest in me and we always do survival games." The blonde said while girls makes her blush. "Okay, Gou, truth or dare."

"True,"

"Does any of the guys on the swim team likes you?,"

"Um the coach does and a few guys there winks at me when I come over for something. Plus I always get enthusiastic with the muscles of men. Oh my god there incredible." Gou's eyes sparkle. "Okay, Hanna, truth or dare?

"Dare," Hanna replies.

"I dare you to read this Yaoi magazine."

"Oh my god, I love Yaoi since every girl is crazy about how shirtless the guys are." Hanna says as she took the magazine and reads it. I wish the swim team guys were on here.

"Yeah! Hahaha!." The girls enchants there fangirling.

The girls talked more on who they like on the swim team and there addiction. The boys outside we're having red cheeks on there faces about the girls talking about them. Also how handsome they are with there shirts off. Then they walked away to let the girls have fun.

The next day, Rin and Yui are in the pool practicing. The two couples got to touch the wall. Yui looked at him breathing hard.

 Yui looked at him breathing hard