Irritated heart rate

Flashback of Yui and Rin

As it was a cloudy day in the fall. Two new students were in a class holding hands standing in the middle with smiles on there faces.

"Hey everyone, I'm Rin Matsuoka. I came here and went to sono elementary school. My name might be girly. But you can clearly see me as a boy. Nice to meet everybody." Rin introduces himself bowing.

" Rin introduces himself bowing

"Hi everyone, I'm Yui Aihara. I came here and went to the same school as Rin. We're best friends and nice to meet you all," Yui bows with a blush while Haru and Makoto blushes.

 We're best friends and nice to meet you all," Yui bows with a blush while Haru and Makoto blushes

While outside in the playground. Four kids we're looking at a tree. Yui touched the cold tree with her hand.

"Woah! It's huge! Is it a cherry blossom tree?," Rin asked.

"I love cherry blossoms," Yui says looking happy.

"Yeah it is," Makoto says to him.

"Awesome, that means when spring finally gets here. The tree is going to drop a whole bunch of cherry blossoms right into the swimming pool." Rin said. "Man that be so cool."

"I agree and it be romantic."Yui agrees with Rin.

"It wouldn't be cool. It'd be freezing. Unless you two wanna catch ammonia. You better wait till summer to start swimming." Makoto warns.

"Hah...I'm just kidding man." The maroon hair jokes.

"You shouldn't be taking us so seriously all the time." Yui tells Makoto.

"I've got something, I wanna ask you two love birds," Haru said as Rin and Yui looks at him.

"Let me guess, you wanna take down a notch of the two new love birds on there first day?," Rin asked while Yui giggles.

"Oh no...I just wanted to say that we recognized you two some of the terminants we were in," The olive brown hair says.

"What! So you guys remember us?," Yui asked looking shocked.