One style final

It has been a good sunny day, since the Iwatobi swim team came back to school and same with the Samezuka swim team. While Iwatobi, the boys are practicing swimming before five days until the prefectural tournament. Gou was timing the boys. Then Haru touched the wall from swimming.

"Way to go Haru, I don't know how but you set up a personal best. That training camp from hell really payed off." Gou says as Nagisa comes over to Haru from finishing his lap.

"Give it to me straight. How am I doing?," Nagisa asked as Gou looks at the timer.

"Judging from below, I just say you pushed yourself harder." The burgundy hair girl says.

"There's always room to improve. Don't forget how far we've came to for a short amount of time. Just look how hard Rei is tightening up to his butterfly." Makoto said.

"Rei's dedication is impressive. He's in great shape. At this rate it's be a matter of time how far. However the clock is ticking and we can't afford for that to be slow. We need someone who will challenge us to a higher standard and that's why we gotta find a proper coach." Gou suggests and comes up with a idea.

"What? We haft to find one right now?," Nagisa questions what Gou said.

"Better late than never. Now it's not going to be easy. It'll get you guys into tip top shape. If we get the right guy. We might have a chance at this tournament." The burgundy hair girl suggests.

"We all agreed coach would be a big help but I seriously doubt if anyone is available," The olive brown hair says.

"Well, I seriously think that any of you looked hard enough." Gou complains.

"None of this is necessary," Haru buts in.

"Well it's probably not necessary for him. He doesn't need a coach." Makoto said as Haru jumps in the water.

While at Samezuka, Yui was getting dressed for Practice. She was worn out still from being at that camp with Rin and her teammates. When the blonde head out her room. She hears noises coming from Rin's room which sounded like scary noises, breathing hard and a little yelling. Yui knocked on the door, opened it and see's Rin waking up breathing hard from a bad dream he just had.

"Matsuoka, are you alright?," Aii asked as Rin nodded. "You were pretty much of having a bad dream.

"Rin are you okay?," Yui asked with a worried expression as Rin was silent and nodded. "If you feel like telling me or don't. I'll help however I can. Also I'm sorry for offending you and barging in. I got worried about you."

"It's fine, stay here. I don't want you going to practice alone where someone would touch you without my say so," The maroon hair said as Yui knew he is right.

Rin didn't want any guy touching her. Since he chose her, became his belonging and girlfriend. Yui always loved being by his side since he's strong, smart, gorgeous and a wonderful person who admires her. She suddenly remembers something.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you this. Ona, Gou, Hana and I are going to the festival. I wanna have a girl night and I can text you when we're done. So you can get me since it's dangerous walking home at night," The blonde says as the two boys smiles.

"Sounds like a perfect plan for you to have a girl night at the festival. Let me know know when your done and stay with Ona," Rin reminds her as Yui nodded.