The Kennedy Life: The Last Time Travelers: Ch.6

Chapter 6

"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

~George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)

_____________________________

John Kennedy Jr was pacing back in forth in the oval trying to figure out what they were gonna do.

He has chucked several pens agaisnt the wall when his ideas came up blank.

"You think of anything yet, Sammy boy?"

John turned around saw the president leaning against the wall. "My name is John not Sam," he snapped.

"Oh, okay Sam." His father nodded and John mentally slapped himself.

"John." He corrected him. "J-O-H-N."

"Okay Sam." His father smirked and continued to anger him lightly.

"I give up." John Jr rolled his eyes at him. "So I have a plan."

"What is it?" The president was looking at the wall. "What's your plan?"

"Since Kara and John have headed off with Caroline to Hickory Hill, why not go back to campaign time?" He was smiling mishevisouly.

President Kennedy sighed before looking at him. "Jackie's insisting she wants another baby."

The brown eyes of John Kennedy Jr widened. "You want to-" he made a gesture with his hands.

He whacked his arm gently. "John! What did Jackie teach you in the future?"

"Sorry." He blushed. "And no. So are you guys gonna...?" He gestured again.

"Maybe." President Kennedy smirked again. He walked out of the door, slamming it shut. John stared out the window, agiatiged.

John played with his hands for a while. A twinge in his chest told him something bad would happen but he couldn't tell much what it was.

................

"Play with me, daddy!"

Bobby Kennedy was sitting down in the rocking chairs while Max Kennedy begged with him.

Max was clutching his arm, begging with him. "Hold on," Bobby said calmly.

"Awwwwwiiiee, please!" Max was still grabbing his arm.

Bobby didn't look at Max but he turned around very fast and grabbed Max. The boy shrieked and he was pinned against the couch. "Daddy, stop! Don't!"

Bobby smirked lightly. "This is what you wanted right?" He continued to tickle Max.

Max was screaming so loudly that Rory came in. Her blue eyes widened. Bobby turned around and grinned. "I'm gonna get ya!"

Rory tried to run but Bobby caught her when she tried to escape. "Where do you think you're going?" His voice was teasing.

"Daddy!" Her voice was a loud squeal. "Let go!" He bunched both of them in her arms and started tickling them both.

"You're mine!" Bobby pulled both of them together. Rory shrieked and finally let go. She was breathing hard with excitement.

Max was sweating with joy and his eyes were wide. "Daddy, you can't catch us!" He bolted for the door with Rory on his tail.

Bobby raced after them. They were at the door trying to open it. It was locked. Bobby caught Rory and she yelled. He spun her around in the air. Max tried to open the door, but he was caught too. He laughed wirh delight as Bobby spun him.

Ethel came out the back door with the dogs. She stared with a smile on her face as Bobby spun them around. "Mommy help!" Rory screeched.

Ethel stepped out of the way, smiling in her gentle way. Bobby caught her and she squealed again. "Daddy!"

"Bobby that's enough." Ethel was smiling. "Time for dinner."

Rory pulled free and darted for the dining room. The eight children including the younger baby of the family.

Rory ate out of the chicken her father had brought. The juicy flavor was in her mouth. She swallowed it greedily.

Everything seemed right, she thought. What could go wrong? She'd met her father, but yet David and Bobby seemed wary of something.

She didn't know that in a while her dreams would be almost crushed to death and that fate and destiny would rip her away from her father for a certain amount of time.

___________________________

I'm watching Ethel the documantery right now 😋💖😍

-

Please review! 😏💋