Ch.17

Tord's P.O.V

I saw met with Tom again with such a beautiful smile,he alwaise seemed so happy,go life must be so amazing for him...'Morning'Tom smiled,'Hello'I smiled back,'And how are you doing today?'Tom asked,'Very well'I smiled,'You?'I asked,'I am doing very well thanks for asking'He smiled,'Now we were talking about your Guilts?'Tom asked,Oh no...I swallow hard...'Yeah'I smiled nervously,'And you were talking about your crime guilts?'Tom added,'Y-yeah Yeah'I said the guilt in me swelling up...'Okay...We were at around HighSchool...Would you like to continue?'Tom asked,'Im okay...We can move on'I said nervously,'Thats cool,what would you like to talk about...'Tom asked,Tord think of something...Hurry up something ANYTHING!,'I would like to talk about the voices inside of my head'I said nervously spitting out whatever came out,Woooooow very smart Dumbass!

*Time Skip*

I was at lunch again and sat beside Pat and Paul,a plate of absolute crap sat infront of me...'Im exited for when well be alowed to eat really food and not this crap'I growled grabbing the dirty spoon and eating the same damn oatmeal as usual,'What are you men gonna do after we get out?'I asked,'Wait...Since when are we parting ways?'Pat asked nervously,'No were not parting...Were obviously gonna keep our crime lives on the down low so we need new jobs and names'I stated,'Thats true'Paul stated,'Okay for example my name will be changed to Todd Lorssan & my job will be a MailMan'I stated,'Okay my name will be William Johnson I use to live in the city and I grew up an only child a dream of becoming a Singer...Only to become an Office Worker'Paul stated,'Oh okay...Were digging deep'Pat said...'Okay Um...Im a divorced man ALSO from the city and I am a waiter at a restaurant and Hotel I do 2 jobs cause my Ex wife took everything...And My name is George Hanson'Pat smiled.

'Okay but we will still adress ourselfs threw our real names,since does will be our fake ID's'I smiled,'But whereare we gonna get our fake IDs?'Paul asked,'Dont worry men...Ive got a guy...All we have to do is wait 6 days...'I smirked,'But what about our confiscated belongings?'Paul asked,'Unfortunetly were gonna have to leave them behind...They have our confiscated Item locked up,it will take us atleast 5 minutes to get it and our time is very short,'But how do we get out of our cells once lights are out?'Paul asked,'This is were Tom's ID card will also help us...It will open our cell door open...So dont worry about that,one slip threw the gap and were outta here...We also have access to the guns later due to Tom's ID card,'Wait wont the place be filled with guards?'Pat asked,'At night most guards intend to fall asleep or go into a daze due to lack of sleep...If were discreet enought we can also grab some of the equipement and blend in'I smiled.'Tord...Your one smart Psycho'Paul smirked,Yes...Yes I am.