Ch-19

Tom's P.O.V

I sigh as I shut the door to my home,looking around the dark room I flick the switch and the light work there magic.Tossing my vest and my shoes across the room I throw myself onto the sofa finally taking a break...

After collecting ny thoughts I get up and make my way towards the oven to work on supper,pulling out a kbife and afew vegetable I get to work...

As I was cutting I coudnt help but sigh as I went over what happened today...Letting Tord know how I felt could have been the worst thing I could have done...

As I was cutting more vegetable I turned on the stove.All a sudden my phone went off and ny reflex kicked in I threw the knife ar the phone...Thankfully missing it but only by an inch.I relax relief that it was my phone...Picking it up it was a call from my mother,I answer it.
'Hey Pumpkin~'Her voice sung,'How are you doing?'She asked,I put on the most happy and realistic voice I could put on 'Everything is great mom!'I lied...'Is it'He voice huffed clearly not buying it.I sigh and give up 'Just having a bad day and I didn't want you to worry'I sigh,'Sweetheart Im your mom...My job is to worry'He cooed,I chuckled,'Hows have you been doing since?'I asked,'Ive been good for myself'She smiled.
My dad had passed away after being runned over by a speeding car,there was a little girl who ran in the street and my dad rushed in and pushed her out of the way sparing her life...But loosing his...I even remember we were going to a restaurant to celebrate his birthday...After that life wasnt the greatset...But since I had already moved out and had my own life my mom had to fend for herself...

We dont talk much about dad death...We dont mention him much anymore...I have a picture of him on my wall...Of when we were little and when life didnt beat you down to a bloody pulp...'M-mom I have to go,I love you~'I said holding in tears,'Love you to Sweatheart' I hang up and throw my phone across the room and start crying...I never wanned this...I never wanned to become what I am...I coudnt stay up I fall to the floor and cry...I just let it all out I coudnt even care if my neighbours heard me.

*Time Skip*

I sat in my bed looking blankly at my ceiling tears still rolling down my face but no sounds escaped my mouth...I have to smile...I have to smile...I have to smile...I sigh and close my eyes giving up for today...