Ch.23 PT-3

Tord's P.O.V

"Thats it were done for"Said Paul in a panic."We cant...Not now"I huffed,"WERE ARE WE GONNA GO!?"Paul growled at me,"Watch your tone!"I growled."Y-Youll never get away with this"A faint voice was heard,"Y/N"We all gasped...We made our way towards the level Y/N was on...All a sudden the sound of banging was heard.

As we got to the level wers the guard was we saw Thomas banging on the door,Thomas had blood leaking down his forehead making me feel guilty,"YOU WILL RESINE EMIDIATLY"Thomas shouted from the other side of the glass...Damn Thomas is kind of scary-"KEYS GET THE KEYS!!!"I shouted,Patryck fumbled looking while Thomas was trying to kick down the door...Or break or down...Hes got big arms...

"YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!"Shouted Thomas as he started to kick hard into the door...The metal of the door becomong dented,"KEYS!!!"I shouted in panic,"GOT THEM!"Shouted Patryck as he held them out...We pulled away Patryck staying behind..."What are you doing?!?!"Paul shouted,he pulled out his gun and aimed it towards Y/N...With no mercy he shot them blood exploded all over him...We stood there shocked tgat he did that till Thomas barged down the door his knuckles pissing blood.

Pat scurried over towards the stairs as Thomas chases us..."HURRY THE HELICOPTERS...WERE SO CLOSE!!!"I shouted as they ran past me,all a sudden I tripped on the stairs my collar being pulled as I was slammed on the wall,Thomas growled as he held me up against the wall,"You are Evil"He growled u der his breath,"Yup" I answered as I swung my leg and got him in the crotch,Thomas's eyes widen as he dropped to the floor,"LETS GO LETS GO!!!"I shouted running.

I could hear Thomas still attempting to run...Man is he persistant...As we got to the last level Pat fumbled with the keys as he opened the door...Thomas was still running up,"HURRY HURRY HES STILL ON US!!!"Paul shouted,Pat unlocked the door & kicked it olen revealing the helicopters,Thomas charge at us as he tried to grab ahold of me.

We ran towards the helicopter...Getting in Pat slid into the drivers seat..."CMON START IT UP!!!"I shouted,"IM TRYING!!!"He growled...The damn thing finaly started as we slowly started to lift...All a sudden we coudnt move,"Whats going on?"I asked,"Were up...But were not moving?"Pat said in confusion,I looked over to see Thomas held onto a rope attached to the helicopter.

Taking a deep breath I leaned out putting my hand,"Join us"I shouted holding my hand out,"What no!"Thomas growled as he pulled ontl it almost making me fall out,"Look Thomas...Im not the best person in the world...But whenever I looked into your eyes I thought I could have a chance...Your smile makes me weak..."I blushes feeling stupid of admitting this now,"But this isnt right!"Shouted Thomas,"Your life isnt right!I see how miserable you are...Youve accomplished so much...But for what?"I added,"You wanned a thrill something to give you a rush...Join us we could start all over!We could go far where no one knows are names...We could restart anew..."I smiles,all a sudden a stern voice cut us,"THOMAS PULL THEM DOWN!"Shouted the warden as he had a whole swarm of guards,"Thomas if you let them go your fires...But if you take them...Il promote you...Make you the richest man known to earth"The warden (Edd) lied...Thomas turned to me... sigh putting my hand out,"TORD HURRY UP!" Paul's voice growled,Thomas turned to the warden and back at me,he pulled back jumping onto the rope,"LETS GO!!!"Shouted Thomas as he threw his new ID card at them,"SO LONG SUCKERS!"He shouted in a fit of joy.

We helped Thomas onto the helicopter a scene of mixed emotions in his eyes,'I cant believe I did that'He laughed nervously,'Me neither,I thought I had lost you'I smiled as I kissed his cheek,the pain an sufference in his eyes disapeared,he actualy seemed...Happy..."Welcome to the Family Love"...

THE END!