Twelve.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were lounging around Chanyeol's dorm room during their lunch hour, both of them eating the sandwiches they had made together. Chanyeol was laying flat on his back on his bed while reading a book; and Baekhyun was laying on the floor on his stomach while he scrolled through his typed essay making sure everything was in order.

He grinned happily when it was, and saved the document before closing out. He shut his laptop as he ate the last bite of his sandwich and hopped onto the bed. He slung his leg over Chanyeol's waist and pushed his hands up under his shirt as he leaned in close to his ear to whisper, "We should do something together. We never actually had a real date before and I think it'd be fun . . . What do you say?" Baekhyun murmured as he gently nibbled on Chanyeol's earlobe.

Chanyeol laughed as he carelessly dropped his book to the floor, before grabbing Baekhyun around the waist and gently pushing him back. He searched Baekhyun's face before replying, "Babe, is going out in public really a good idea? We can't have anyone we know seeing us together, especially if they're friends with Daehyun."

Baekhyun pouted and continued to trace his finger across Chanyeol's abdomen from beneath his shirt. He pursed his lips as he quietly mused to himself, before saying, "We could have a picnic, again? Remember when we went to the lake?"

"Yeah, do you remember what happened after?"

Baekhyun sighed. "That won't happen again. Your not sick anymore, Chanyeol. The only thing in our way this time around is my fiancé, and I know how horrible that sounds," Baekhyun mumbled as he rolled his eyes. "But it's true. We can be together until we grow old and pass away naturally."

"But we still don't know if that's actually true," Chanyeol said. "I mean, we have our theories for how I came back but we don't really know. What if I'm on borrowed time again, and we're only setting ourselves up for heartache?"

Baekhyun set his jaw and furiously shook his head, fighting back his tears as he replied adamantly, "No! I refuse to accept that you came back only for it to end tragically, once again. You already experienced your tragedy, Chanyeol, you won't be getting a second one. I'd die myself before I ever let that happen to you!" Baekhyun cried.

Chanyeol bit the inside of his cheek to hold back his emotion as he reached out to cup Baekhyun's cheeks. He kept a firm grip on Baekhyun's face as he sternly said, "Byun Baekhyun, don't you ever talk about leaving me. I refuse it."

Baekhyun reached up to grab Chanyeol's hands as he replied, "Then don't you ever leave me again, Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol sighed. "It's 'Lee' now, baby."

Baekhyun shook his head and muttered, "On paper, yes. But in my heart you'll always be the awkwardly shy, Park Chanyeol, I fell in love with seven years ago." Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun continued, "And speaking of you being a 'Lee' now, when will I get to meet this roommate of yours? I mean, I know he's actually your step brother so...." Baekhyun trailed off.

Chanyeol smiled sheepishly before softly asking, "You don't want to wait any longer?" Baekhyun shook his head and Chanyeol sighed. "Okay, you can meet him."

"Tonight," Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol blanched. "Tonight, are you—-"

"Yes, I'm sure," Baekhyun said, cutting Chanyeol off before he could sway him to wait longer.

Chanyeol sighed and softly groaned before grumbling, "Fine, I'll ask if he's up for dinner after you leave. Satisfied?"

Baekhyun pursed his lips, fighting back a sly smile as he sultrily replied, "Nearly . . ."

Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun as he dragged his hands back out from beneath Chanyeol's shirt as they began a new path down to his jeans. His fingers teased with the button, snapping it open before playing with the zipper. Baekhyun moved his hand before leaning forward, grabbing onto the zipper with his teeth and pulling it down. His hands came up to pull back the flaps and slowly shimmed away his jeans. He kissed Chanyeol just below his navel as his hands slowly and sensually ran up and down Chanyeol's inner thighs. The heated touch of Baekhyun's hands so close to Chanyeol's manhood turned him hard.

Baekhyun smirked at the sight before flickering his eyes up to Chanyeol as he softly asked, "What should we do with the twenty minutes we have to spare before going back to class?"

"I think the answers pretty obvious . . ." Chanyeol laughed.

Baekhyun giggled and murmured, "It appears to be...." as he ran a single finger up Chanyeol's erected cock. The thin piece of clothing did nothing to block the blast of pleasure that spiked through Chanyeol's loins.

"Damn it!" he hissed before quickly reaching out to pull Baekhyun onto his lap. Baekhyun grinned as he watched Chanyeol's face twist with arousal as he teasingly rubbed their pelvises together. Chanyeol groaned and gasped, "Why are you so cruel?" as his hands tightened around Baekhyun's thick thighs.

Baekhyun grinned. "Should we moved things along then?" he asked.

"Fuck, yes!" Chanyeol cried.

Baekhyun laughed before leaning forward to kiss Chanyeol. "As you wish," he softly whispered into his ear.

Twenty minutes later, Baekhyun was pulling back on his jeans as he said, "Text me the time I should come over tonight for dinner, and no weaseling out mister. Got it?"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I got it."

Baekhyun pursed his lips and pounced at Chanyeol, smacking his ass as he cried, "No rolling your eyes at me, Park!"

"Ow! Byun!" Chanyeol cried back as he lunged towards him too. Baekhyun laughed as he slipped away from his hand and darted out of the room. He ran into the kitchen and dropped to the floor to crawl under the table, locking his arms and legs around the table leg as Chanyeol came running in after him. "Oh, my little Byun!" Chanyeol singsonged as he tauntingly pulled out a chair and bent down to grab Baekhyun's arm.

Baekhyun softly screamed as he repeatedly cried "No!" after every time Chanyeol nearly pried him off. Eventually Chanyeol gave up as he fell onto his back in laughter. Baekhyun continued to stay beneath the table with his limbs wrapped around the table leg, his cheek pressed against the cool wood.

Word count: 1,066

~ 🌸 ~

A/N: They're so cute.

Anyway, how do you think Taemin will react to meeting Baekhyun . . . again? 😊

Share your ideas, and please, don't forget to vote. Thank you!

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️