Thirty-one.

⚠️ [Mature] ⚠️

Baekhyun and Daehyun ended up in their old bedroom together after Daehyun had kindly asked his friend to leave. Baekhyun noticed the man was the same guy Daehyun had brought home that one time before when Daehyun found out Baekhyun had started cheating again. He'd have to ask Daehyun about their relationship later.

When Baekhyun first decided to come over to Daehyun's to find out why he had come over asking to talk to him, Baekhyun never imagined their conversation would have ended with them stripped naked on the bed together having sex. But in some twisted up part of Baekhyun's brain it made sense. He just hoped Chanyeol could be as understanding to Baekhyun sleeping with Daehyun as he was with everything else.

Baekhyun and Daehyun didn't hold back. They needed this one last time to finally cleanse their hearts, and in the moment Baekhyun didn't allow himself to regret it. He branded every sensation he felt into his memory and simply gave himself over, because how else was he supposed to let go?

Sex with Daehyun had always been a gentle experience, but this time knowing it was their last time, Daehyun abandoned his gentle nature and gave Baekhyun an incredible last memory they both knew he'd never forget. Daehyun smashed his hips against Baekhyun with every thrust as he pushed himself deeper and deeper inside him until Baekhyun could hardly catch his breath.

Daehyun would make this memorable, and as he hiked Baekhyun's legs over his shoulders and thrusted into him even faster that he had Baekhyun silently yelling out in pleasure, he was sure he had accomplished just that. As Baekhyun began to reach orgasm he felt the uncoiling of his muscles in his gut just before he came across his chest with a heavy moan. Daehyun continued to steadily thrust into Baekhyun, and rode out his climax even after releasing his thick load deep inside Baekhyun's ass.

When his dick was finally limp he easily slipped himself out of Baekhyun before collasping beside him onto his back. Both of them were breathing heavily, and with an unsteady exhale Baekhyun rolled himself into Daehyun's warm embrace. He could feel Daehyun's come roll out between his thighs, the warmth of the liquid probably what got Baekhyun to snap back into reality as he sprung upright on the bed.

He felt his bottom lip begin to wobble and he had to bit down hard to fight back his tears. Daehyun sat up beside him and soothingly rubbed his shoulders as he whispered, "Do you regret it?"

Baekhyun wiped his cheeks and shook his head. "I should, but I don't. I hope Chanyeol can understand...." Baekhyun muttered.

Daehyun sighed and laid his forehead against Baekhyun's shoulder. "Well, just so you know you aren't the only one putting a relationship on the line...."

"Oh, that's right," Baekhyun muttered. "Are you two dating then?"

"Well, we were, I don't know how he'll feel after I tell him about this . . ." Daehyun muttered.

Baekhyun sighed. "I know, Chanyeol's going to hate me," Baekhyun whispered as a few tears fell down his cheeks.

Daehyun sighed and kissed Baekhyun's shoulder as he softly said, "He won't hate you. If I was able to still love you —- enough to propose —- he'll forgive you too. He just might need time . . ."

"I asked him to marry me," Baekhyun whispered.

"Really! Awe, Baek, I'm so happy for you!" Daehyun cried as he kissed the corner of his mouth.

Baekhyun giggled and kissed him back. He smiled, and then with a soft sigh he muttered, "I already feel better about us. I don't feel that heavy cloud of unresolved feeling anymore . . ."

Daehyun smiled and nodded as he rubbed Baekhyun's back. "I know, neither do I, I just feel very light now."

"Me too," Baekhyun smiled.

"Closure sex," Daehyun muttered with a chuckle. "Who knew such a thing would work?"

Baekhyun giggled again and peeked over his shoulder with a smile. "We're friends, for sure now," Baekhyun muttered.

Daehyun nodded. "Definitely, and no awkward in-between."

Baekhyun nodded too, then he pivoted around until he was facing Daehyun as he said, "I need to get back, Chanyeol will be wondering where I am...."

Daehyun nodded and ducked his head to kiss along Baekhyun's neck before muttering, "Absolutely."

They both got up from the bed and had to retrace their steps all the way into the living room near the couch where their clothing had started to be taken off. When Baekhyun was once again fully dressed and ready to leave, he gave Daehyun one last prolonged kiss before softly muttering, "I hope you work things out with your boyfriend."

"Me too."

Baekhyun smiled. "See you, Dae."

"See you, Baek."

Baekhyun smiled one last time before leaving the apartment and taking the elevator to the lobby; the trip back to Chanyeol a long one that he was unprepared and wary for the ending.

When Baekhyun reached the dorms he took the elevator up to Chanyeol's floor and used his key to get inside. Baekhyun had been gone for nearly an hour and he was extremely nervous to face Chanyeol, which was just a tall tale sign of his guilt.

Baekhyun toed off his shoes before hesitately walking down the small hallway into the living room. When he didn't see Chanyeol, he peeked into the kitchen to find the table all decked out for the dinner Baekhyun never showed up for. Guilt stabbed at Baekhyun's heart, and his hands played nervously with the hem of his shirt as he braved the walk to his shared bedroom with Chanyeol.

He slowly pushed the door open, and found Chanyeol laying on their bed with his back facing Baekhyun and the doorway. Baekhyun nervously bit his bottom lip as he quietly closed the door behind him before tiptoeing to the bed. He peeked at Chanyeol to see that his eyes were closed in sleep, Baekhyun breathed a barely audible sigh of relief as he slipped into bed with Chanyeol.

He sighed and yawned before his eyes began to flutter shut, and just before sleep was able to tug him away to Dreamland, a very deep toe-curling voice asked, "Where have you been? You were gone for nearly an hour . . ."

Word count: 1,045

~ 🌸 ~

A/N: Uh-oh. How many of you have mixed feelings now? 😂

But don't worry, Daehyun and Baekhyun finally resolved it, now the only problems they have to face is explaining their actions to their boyfriends. Not fun. 😬🙁

Do you guys thank they'll be understanding? How will it affect their futures? Wait and read to find out!

Thank you for your continued support, and please, don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you! Lots of hugs!

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️