Fifteen.

⚠️ [Mature-ish] ⚠️

The breeze was warm and comfortable as it blew across their bodies; the air sweet with a hint of lavender. Chanyeol and Baekhyun where laying in a field of daisies just like the fairy tales. They had a checker patterned blanket laid out beneath them to block the morning dew on the grass from getting their clothing wet, and a picnic basket full of untouched food. They could also hear the soft sound of a bubbling brook just in the distance.

The setting was peaceful and romantic, but also a background as Baekhyun sat upon Chanyeol's lap slowly kissing him. Everything about the moment was slow and perfect. Baekhyun rolled his hips with Chanyeol's, the friction beneath them a small ember that could blaze out of control at a moment's notice.

Small sighs of arousal escaped Baekhyun's lips as Chanyeol ran his hand up the length of Baekhyun's back to thread his fingers through his hair. Baekhyun's need grew as his cool fingers slipped beneath Chanyeol's shirt to trace the nicely toned muscles of his abdomen and chest.

Baekhyun sighed breathlessly as he pulled his lips away from Chanyeol to whisper, "We should stop before things . . . Hmm!" Baekhyun sighed. "Before things get out of hand."

Chanyeol hummed in acknowledgement as he slowly kissed Baekhyun's neck, inciting soft sighs as his hands gently moved to cup his cheeks to kiss his lips.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Chanyeol whispered.

"Y–yes," Baekhyun whispered unconvincingly.

Chanyeol softly chuckled and whispered, "Okay, but I'd like to pick this back up later . . ."

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip and sat up as he softly murmured, "Good, I was planning on it . . ." Baekhyun grinned. Then he planted a quick kiss on Chanyeol's lips before rolling off and reaching for the picnic basket.

He began to pull out two sandwiches and passed Chanyeol one before unwrapping his own. He took a bite as he dug through the basket and pulled out two water bottles; he chewed and swallowed his food before taking a drink. He sighed as the cold liquid rolled down his throat before laying back down on the blanket, his head resting comfortably on Chanyeol's knee as he chewed on his sandwich.

Chanyeol ran his fingers over the strands of hair on Baekhyun's forehead as he ate his sandwich too. He swallowed before muttering, "Would you like to go swimming after this?"

Baekhyun nodded and closed his eyes as he softly muttered, "That sounds really nice." He took another bit of his sandwich and chewed before contentedly sighing.

The day was beautiful, and he knew it'd only get better.

They laid out on the blanket for awhile longer, allowing for their food to digest before stripping down to their boxers. Chanyeol finished pulling his shirt over his head before walking into the water first; Baekhyun watched on hungrily as his muscles rippled beneath his skin and stretched with his movements.

"Baek!" Chanyeol called.

Baekhyun snapped out of his fantasies as he smiled and called, "Coming!" He bit his bottom lip as he glanced up, meeting Chanyeol's gaze as he slowly and seductively pulled his boxers off. He kept his bottom lip between his teeth as he leisurely slipped his foot into the water followed by the other as the water gradually climbed higher up his body; stopping at his V-line with his hips exposed above the water.

Chanyeol's eyes stayed locked on Baekhyun as he slowly walked towards Chanyeol; Baekhyun's eyes every now and then flickering up beneath his lashes to meet Chanyeol's hot gaze. He smiled slyly as he wound his arms up around Chanyeol's neck; his bare chest pressing flush against Chanyeol's as he leaned in to press their lips together. His fingers curled into the hair at the nape of Chanyeol's neck as he kissed him deeply; hungrily and insistent as he ran his tongue along Chanyeol's bottom lip. He asked for permission and Chanyeol didn't hesitate to grant him entrance.

Baekhyun's tongue slide over Chanyeol's bottom lip before eagerly swiping inside Chanyeol's warm cavern. Baekhyun's breathing hitched and he softly moaned as he tightened his fingers into Chanyeol's hair. Their kiss passionate as Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist and lifted him up. Baekhyun hopped out of the water to wind his legs around Chanyeol's waist; his erected cock hot between them.

Chanyeol softly panted as he broke their kiss and leaned his forehead against Baekhyun's. He took slow and steady breaths before huskily muttering, "Remember the last time we had sex in a pool of water?" Baekhyun nodded and pecked the corner of Chanyeol's mouth. "It was exhilarating and this time . . . There's no one around; no chance of us getting caught and sent to the principal's office," Chanyeol teasingly chuckled.

Baekhyun smiled as he gently caressed Chanyeol's cheek. "I say we finish what we started that day.... How about you?"

"Do you really have to ask?" Chanyeol grinned before capturing Baekhyun's kiss.

Word count: 828

~ 🌸 ~

A/N: 😶 . . .

Welp, we all know what —- or more like who —- is coming (😏) next. 😂

Hah! I'm funny, no?

*🦗🦗*

That's a no. *sighs*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and guess what, the next chapter is coming your way. Eh? 😂 But seriously. 🙄😊 Thank you for reading, and please, don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️