Forty-two.

⚠️ [Mature] ⚠️

Baekhyun and Chanyeol laid together on their bed, their bodies beaded in sweat and the sheets pulled over their waists to hide the nakedness underneath. Baekhyun inhaled a deep breath before turning onto his side, his hand reaching out to doddle across Chanyeol's chest as he softly muttered, "Sehun was sincere, don't you think?"

Chanyeol pursed his lips to fight off his grin as he replied, "Baekhyun, I don't feel comfortable discussing your brother's idiotic behavior while I'm laying naked in bed with you."

Baekhyun lightly laughed and muttered, "Ahh, yeah.... You're absolutely right." He laughed again before swinging his leg over Chanyeol's waist and straddling his lap. He leaned forward to press a quick kiss under his ear before whispering, "Let's make love again . . ."

Chanyeol grinned and slide his hands up the back of Baekhyun's thighs, resting them just below his perky ass as he huskily replied, "Now that sounds like a reasonable request."

Baekhyun giggled as Chanyeol grasped his waist and flipped their position until Baekhyun was spread out beneath him. Chanyeol hummed at the sight, and took in Baekhyun's heated gaze before slowly leaning forward to press a kiss to his collar bone. Baekhyun's heart rate picked up inside his chest as Chanyeol slowly and sensually ran his tongue from the hollow in his throat up to the tender flesh where his shoulder met his neck.

Baekhyun's mouth parted as a soft moan escaped his lips, his legs spreading out further to firmly lock around Chanyeol's hips as his arms snaked up behind his neck. His chest arched up and in his arousal, he felt the tip of his dick graze across Chanyeol's abdomen and a breathy moan slipped pass his lips. Chanyeol hummed at the delicious sound, as his lips continued to trail across Baekhyun's skin; his tongue licking a line of hot arousal all the way down to his navel, causing a heat to quickly pool inside him.

Baekhyun whimpered and his hips arched up as he pleaded and whispered, "Chanyeol, I–I need you to t–touch me, please?"

Chanyeol's breath fanned across Baekhyun's neck as he buried his face into his shoulder and whispered, "Say it again."

"Touch me, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol hummed in response as a single finger skimmed all the way down the length of Baekhyun's chest, coming to rest just below his bellybutton. He turned his face into Baekhyun's neck, and kissed him as his hand moved again to wrap around Baekhyun's perfectly sized and warm cock.

Baekhyun whimpered again and thrusted up as he begged, "Chanyeol, pl–please! Haah!"

Chanyeol pumped his hand at a steady pace before gradually speeding up, in reaction to Baekhyun's cries of arousal, and then with one last tug of the pulsing muscle white ropes shot out across Chanyeol's chest and his hand. He moaned along with Baekhyun and roughly reconnected their lips before grabbing a tissue and wiping off his hand and chest; Baekhyun was too drunk on his cloud of ecstasy to feel any embarrassment.

Chanyeol breathlessly laughed before firmly pressing their lips together, his hand sliding into Baekhyun's hair to pull him closer. He kissed his neck, and Baekhyun sighed breathily and arched his neck back. Chanyeol kissed the exposed skin, and trailed kisses up to Baekhyun's parted lips, their mouths hovered inches apart for Chanyeol to whisper, "You're so incredibly sexy," before pressing their lips together in a deep and searching kiss; Chanyeol's hand clasped around the nape of Baekhyun's neck to deepen their kiss.

Baekhyun hummed and arched his back, and gasped between breaths, "I love you....so much!" Chanyeol groaned and roughly kissed him in response; Baekhyun moaned. "I want you, please? I want you inside me, Chanyeol...."