New Story: A Secretary's Tale

A/N: Hello, lovelies! So I've been working on this new story, A Secretary's Tale, that was originally written in my forceable deleted one-shots book all about Chanbaek and friends. Luckily I had taken screen shots of everything, this "new" story has of course been modified to carry out a longer story line with deeper plot development. Since writing the original three part one-shot I really wanted to turn it into a story, and since it's been deleted for so long now I've decided to do just that.

The idea was given to me by unreal_pcy_exo, as a one-shot and I've just been developing on it. I'm so glad they gave me the idea, I absolutely love the story and the characters are different from the way I usually write and it's refreshing. Hopefully you all love them too, but be warned, THEY WILL FRUSTRATE YOU. 😊

Now I give you . . .

A Secretary's Tale | Chanbaek

Summary:

Byun Baekhyun, the CEO of Byun Exports, is thought to be a cold-hearted and arrogant man. He thrives on order, discipline, and never takes no for an answer. He is immune to life and thinks of himself above the mundanity of human emotion.

But what happens when he is in need of a new secretary, and hires a man by the name of Park Chanyeol, who is one of the most lively and emotional people Byun Baekhyun has ever met?

Will the new secretary be able to put life back into the cold CEO? Or is he too much of a lost cause to ever be fixed?

~ 🌸 ~

Hopefully that sounded intriguing enough! 😊 Also, publish date is today, November 29th. The updates will be random, so have patience please!

Okay, enough of my babbling, and thank you if you took the time to read this! Have a lovely day/night!

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️